GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Did you file your taxes already?

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
"Government so small, it fits right in your bum"

fineprint- *actual size may vary and may be larger than claimed. either way its still going in your bumb and we dont use lube.

ftfy

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I LOVE BEING SENT TO A FEDERAL POUND ME IN THE ASS PRISON. I CAN ONLY AVOID IT IF I HAD AN AR-15 THOUGH...

mitsuplexnyc

Ready to race!
Al most done. Owe about a grand :(

VAGlover1

Ready to race!
$5k refund FTW! Me want KO4!!! Then wife immediately exclaims, "Are you retarded!?!?" Queue The Price is Right losing horn...

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
file last night... we are getting just under $7K back, as it included the Obama Supporter Bonus Payout.

We will probably get more next year for sure, if my wife does not work at all or just works part time , as I was saying before, as we were looking closer to $8500/$9K for a while there.

SayaGTI

www.meatspin.com
Yeah, I'm hoping with my revised W4, a raise and some luck, I'll get more this year too lol. Uncle Sam is raping 26% of my check from here on out. I better get that shit back.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
Man, I know that technically its better to get a small return. But it sure would be niceto have a big check coming. How do you single guys do it?

I owed taxes last year and I'm getting like 25 bucks this year back. I wish the government would reward me for buying cool shit and not having to spend my money on dependents.

I'm mostly joking...

you have to claim 0. that's the only way i get a decent amount back. i claim 0across the board and i got a little over 1K back. last year i got 1300 but i also made 10K less.. higher tax brackets blow.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
you have to claim 0. that's the only way i get a decent amount back. i claim 0across the board and i got a little over 1K back. last year i got 1300 but i also made 10K less.. higher tax brackets blow.

yep, I used to always claim 0, and when i was single and had the mortgage.. I was getting back about $10K for a few years in a row.. it was siqqqq.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
holy f&$kstick 10K back? that is insane.

and that was even BEFORE Obama.. so Dubbya hooked me up tall, AND I got that $300 check from.. which I also promptly spent on a foot massager.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
and that was even BEFORE Obama.. so Dubbya hooked me up tall, AND I got that $300 check from.. which I also promptly spent on a foot massager.

haha a foot massager. damn must have been nice making all the money before having the mrs. and having little GKs running around. i need a raise :(

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
haha a foot massager. damn must have been nice making all the money before having the mrs. and having little GKs running around. i need a raise :(

haha.. that was an old David Cross joke.

Yep.. if you want to have money.. avoid kids/wife, etc.. lol.. oh, mortgage too.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
haha.. that was an old David Cross joke.

Yep.. if you want to have money.. avoid kids/wife, etc.. lol.. oh, mortgage too.

oh damn i didnt get it. is it bad that i dont even know who he is haha. avoiding those make sense, but having a house is a must. the only time i want to rent is an appartment. after that owning must happen. dude my boss got his tax return back and it was over 10K. im pretty sure he just lied on everything on there.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
i don't know where most of you live, but anyone with a house in California is almost guaranteed $10k back in taxes..