GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Navi

Autocross Champion
no, no airbags on. A lot of time and research went into them. No lights on, passenger occupancy sensor works like it should, and OEM HEAT installed into the seats so that the heated seat buttons on the dash worked. Many hours of time put in.. so happy with the results. Only thing left for them is reupholster soon cause I don't care much for the quality of the recaro covers.

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long
no, no airbags on. A lot of time and research went into them. No lights on, passenger occupancy sensor works like it should, and OEM HEAT installed into the seats so that the heated seat buttons on the dash worked. Many hours of time put in.. so happy with the results. Only thing left for them is reupholster soon cause I don't care much for the quality of the recaro covers.

Damn, heated too?! Niceee. Any guides?

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Finished the majesty IC installation. That was not that fun to do alone. Wrestling that new pig into place was a hassle. Had to do a lot of trimming / grinding / filing of pegs and clips and what not to make everything line up. Very tight fit when all was said and done. I could have gone further with the parts modification but at most I'd have only gained another few mm of clearance and it would have taken hours.

But in the end it fit and everything went back together pretty and the car still runs right. All just in time for months and months of cold weather.

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Plastidipped my winter wheels today. The picture doesn't really do the color justice, but it's burnt copper. Somewhere this week I'll install them, so I can show some pictures in real daylight.

Last winter they were like this, tangerine orange.

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Added two new Spartan stickers...hehehe

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Not today, but went stage II! Holy crap the car is quick now.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Not really anything I did to the car, but it is car related and this thread is high traffic so I'm sharing the info

It's oil change time for me, so on Thursday I ordered an oil service kit from ECS Tuning and got a call today that Castrol Edge is on national backorder with no indication on when it will be readily available. So for anyone who is planning an oil change soon, keep that in mind! They swapped my order over to LiquiMoly which ends up being slightly cheaper.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Not today, but went stage II! Holy crap the car is quick now.
Love that feeling! Congrats! I'll be looking at APR+ after my car gets through the "new" stage... Lol....

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
First time having to use a winter set up. Got some cheap 17” wheels and slapped on Michelin X-Ice rubbers. Naturally, the wifey comes out and says the wheels looks exactly like the stock nogaros. Face palm.

I am really liking the comfort of the chunkier tires. Might get a summer set in the same size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, they are round. [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk