GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Got rid of these junk blue wide angle mirrors. JUNK!! Didn't even last 2 years.

Put on black mirrors caps and OEM wide angle mirrors. Forgot to take a pic but nothing new you haven't seen before.

Stayed at 70mph on the way to work today and didn't pass anyone. This is on E30 gas with DSG too. Yesterday I completely demolished a new WRX too. Rex couldn't sniff this mpg and it's slower.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Spent 8 hours today knocking out wash/clay/polish/glaze/seal. Will throw on a coat of wax after work tomorrow. I’m going to let the sealant set for 24 hours.

That grey tho...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy hell, looks great. Do mine next :p

Handguns4heaRTs

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Let my arms, shoulders, and lower back recover. I’m a regular gym guy but 6 hours behind a polisher left me feeling it today.
Lot of surface area covered with 4-5 passes over the entire car

OPT hyper twins or GPS. check them out. Time and life savers.

Bakili

Ready to race!
Got around to installing the "Dynablinks" from the group buy. Happy with how it turned out.
Got disappointed with my Dynablinks. Puddle lights stopped working after installation so removed and sent back.
When installed noticed my oem indicators had 3 pin plugs and Dynablinks only 2. Did not realise that indicators and puddle lights connected.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Got disappointed with my Dynablinks. Puddle lights stopped working after installation so removed and sent back.
When installed noticed my oem indicators had 3 pin plugs and Dynablinks only 2. Did not realise that indicators and puddle lights connected.

That sucks that the puddle lights didn't work. I don't have puddle lights so I will be keeping these. It would be nice if there was some sort of solution for those with the puddle lights

Renck

Ready to race!

Do you mind to provide more information at the pin plugs at the Dyna Blink?

See the picture attached below, the ones that we received as part at the group buy have 3 pins (are those the pins you are referring to?):

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Gogo GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport

Finally a second data point. So Im not going crazy. I had the same problem. Didnt bother to check the pins. Will check them when I get home. Please share this on the other thread.

Group Buy for Dynamic Mirror Blinkers
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sh...om/forums/showthread.php?t=38224&share_type=t

Renck

Ready to race!

Bakili

Ready to race!
Do you mind to provide more information at the pin plugs at the Dyna Blink?

See the picture attached below, the ones that we received as part at the group buy have 3 pins (are those the pins you are referring to?):

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Yes, the one i recieved had only 2, the middle one was missing.