GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
^ i like those! Flow formed?
Thanks, the OZ website says "Low pressure casting process + Heat Treatment + HLT" though I'm not sure what some of that means[emoji28]. They are ET48 but it looks a little sunk in so I will have to order spacers.

RadioFlyer

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GSX-Rs
Bedded in my brakes :)

bedded.jpg

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Added a red GTI Performance Pack badge. I figured it was fitting since the Canadian 2018 models all come with the added HP and LSD but only come with the chrome GTI badge.

what's the name of this color? my dad was telling me about this after the Philly auto show, this is the first time i've seen it

SendyMk7

Gave it a thorough detail; removed front license plate frame and filled holes with water putty and used touch up paint to conceal. Very happy with the results!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DasTurboWagen

Ready to race!
Got a set of Falken Sincera put on to replace the crappy OEM Bridgestone Ecopias after 21k Miles. Damn no traction Eco tires.

BTW Tirebuyer.com is a great site.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Gave it a thorough detail; removed front license plate frame and filled holes with water putty and used touch up paint to conceal. Very happy with the results!

Wow this looks great, I've been wanting to do this to my car but didn't want to go the bumper plug route. Can you give more details as to your process? How'd you make everything flush? Close up how noticeable is it?

JD-1

Ready to race!
Thanks, the OZ website says "Low pressure casting process + Heat Treatment + HLT" though I'm not sure what some of that means[emoji28]. They are ET48 but it looks a little sunk in so I will have to order spacers.

Nice wheels gloss black? Let me know how the brake dust goes.

I got my car back from ceramic coating and xpel installation on the front.

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion

Nice! I recently picked up 18x8 Fast FC04 wheels which weigh in at 18.6lbs. So I think you found yourself a great set of LPC wheels there.

Shopvac

Finally installed my VWR springs and H&R flushkit. It took around 5hrs with my father in law helping. Learned a lot about cars today, and had a lot of fun.

Great results so far, no noises, ride feels 10% stiffer over stock.

Last edited:

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Nice wheels gloss black? Let me know how the brake dust goes.

I got my car back from ceramic coating and xpel installation on the front.

Hey thanks, I really like the colour on your car. Funny you should mention brake dust as I've put about 120km or so since they were installed and the OEM pads are already starting to dust them up. Yes these ones are gloss black. I'm going to get new pads ASAP so it's either Akebono Ceramic or EBC Red Stuff.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Nice! I recently picked up 18x8 Fast FC04 wheels which weigh in at 18.6lbs. So I think you found yourself a great set of LPC wheels there.
Great choice. What finish? They were a pain in the ass to get in the USA

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bakili

Ready to race!
Installed Dynamic Wing Mirror Indicators. Wow, so much brighter. Only downside, lost inside little corner mirror indicators.
Strange thing it was, my passenger side was fully packed with fittings so one of screws was not accessible. Not sure why.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk