GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW671 prototype license plate mount for MK7.5 Golf R

L3it3r1

Passed Driver's Ed
What's wrong with tow hook mounts?

You have to bend them. I had to bend my platypus mount pretty good to get it clear of the sensors.

That being said, I'm tempted to order one of these - they look fantastic - but I'm moving later this year to a state w/put front tags.. sooo... :cool:

L3it3r1

Passed Driver's Ed
After seeing all the new photos on Instagram, I ended up saying screw it and put my name on the list last night :) I can't wait to get this thing!!

civicdrivr

Ready to race!
^ Agreed

I got mine a few days, I still haven't installed it though as I'm detailing the car, but the build quality is great and I like the little black vinyl strips to put on the grill to protect it - it's a nice touch.

DarkArrow

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'18 R
He hasn't listed the 7.5 version on eBay. Is the only way to order by directly contacting him through IG or the forums?

civicdrivr

Ready to race!
He hasn't listed the 7.5 version on eBay. Is the only way to order by directly contacting him through IG or the forums?

For the moment, yes. My understanding is he will post on eBay once demand normalizes/he gets through the rush of orders.

civicdrivr

Ready to race!
I ordered mine last Saturday and it got delivered yesterday ( VW671 - Golf R 2018 )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah he's pumping them out pretty quickly.

funks

Ready to race!
installed it, easy peasy..

CPT_IA

Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Does anyone have a link to the eBay site??? Can’t find it anywhere, very very interested.

Just picked up my Lapiz Blue Mk7.5 R yesterday, have a cheap Amazon front bracket as a stop gap, but definitely want this mount as a permanent solution.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk