- Maxton Front Lip Splitter
- VWR600 intake
- Maxton Roof Spoiler
- Black Front/Rear Emblem
- CF Wrap

Last edited:

Pr0xim0s

Ready to race!
Purchased my 2016 Golf R (stock picture) mid December.

Traded in my 2011 Mitsubishi Ralliart. Car was mostly stock aside from Evo X BOV, Borla Catback and K&N Drop in. Loved the car aside from the SST Twin Clutch transmission that took a crap on this car twice in the 60k mile lifetime (Once at 400 miles and another time at 53k). Both times replaced by warranty, both times Mitsu had to drop 13k on it.

Pr0xim0s

Ready to race!
Living in Ohio and not wanting to keep switching between Summer and Winter sets, I decided to get what I use to run on my previous car which I loved. Continental EXTREMECONTACT DWS 06 225/40ZR18 with Black Enkie Raijin Wheels 18x8 45mm

Bye Bye stock wheels/tires.

Hello new shoes.

Pr0xim0s

Ready to race!
Samdi Car Air Vent Mount - 360 Degree Rotation

Works well and can't beat it for 6$ I paid. I have a Samsung S6 and S7 both with Cases and it fits like a charm.

Pr0xim0s

Ready to race!
Custom Resonator Delete

I started to look into the S3 Resonator delete kit but I really didn't want to spend $250+ for something that can be done for about 40$ at a good exhaust shop.

Love the results and it sounds great. I came from a loud Borla Cat back so I wanted to tone down but the OEM sound just wasn't doing it for me. No drone and no issues. A++

Before:

After:

Video Clip post install:
https://youtu.be/Dfn5JqSwSTM

--------------

Last edited:

Pr0xim0s

Ready to race!
Best mod so far. Took me a while to decided what I wanted as far as a tune... I finally went ahead and ordered the JB1.... Man am I happy with the results. I get the biggest smile with JB1 installed when I drive the car. The performance is just insane for a simple plug and play.

I'm currently running the default 4.8 with 93oct

Pr0xim0s

Ready to race!
This is a picture a while back when I first got the car. When I got the car the dealership washed it... and we all know what that means... Swirl Marks all over the car. Had the car professionally detailed. Looked pretty shinny :)

My current Washing setup.... just added a Sun Joe SPX3000 2030 PSI Power Washer.

Pr0xim0s

Ready to race!
Coming up next........

With winter pretty much over, I will be doing a full paint correction following an application of the Optimum Gloss-Coat (New Opt-Coat 2.0).

The product is already ordered and I can not wait to get this finally done. I will take pictures of the process and the results......