GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vortex Turbo MK7 vs Multiple 10r80, Type R, STI, More

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion
Nice runs! What’s your 60-130, low 9s?

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion
Wow, I thought high 8s at lowest. 7’s is awesome. Meanwhile I’m struggling over here in the 11s, haha.

Never ceases to amaze me how well this platform responds to mods on the stock block. The range of performance and (usually) subtle aesthetics keep people on their toes, especially with stock exhaust. Could be a 14-second stock GTI, or a 460whp monster.

Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
I always enjoy seeing you take down cars that you shouldn’t even be able to keep up with. Awesome car, great vids.

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion

CarbonDub

Autocross Champion
He's never posted one after being asked multiple times by multiple members.
Gotcha. I figured there was a reason I couldn’t find it. Can’t blame him though, these videos are his whole deal, and you probably can’t catch as many people by surprise if they can find your times online.

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
To my knowledge he hasn’t posted his Dragy slip there. It’s also ok to have secrets - I can respect the results without a number.
Makes claim.

Gets called out.

Doesn't back it up.

Sounds about right.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

arob157

Drag Racing Champion
as previously stated I dont have a dragy to post numbers. I dont care much for times or being the fastest, just enjoy the car and see who it lines up with.
That makes sense if you don't have a Dragy. Dig your content and editing. Car is ripping. Loved my Vortex standard. Had to push it pretty hard to get into the high 7s-low 8s range. Weight reduction would have helped.

I am a data nerd so always like seeing times. Dyno numbers be damned. So is @Diggs24 . Pretty sure he is the top contributor in Dragy times thread.