GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

cW6mT mKviGTi

Ready to race!
Beautiful IS, my cousin has his 2008 but has about 110k miles. He was considering a new car but recently decided to do a 2jzgte swap into that car. Best of luck to you with the MK7.5.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
New member and first post here!

2018 GTI SE (DSG) in Pure White

MSRP $33,435

Paid $28,799 + fees/taxes

good deal?

Looking forward to be a part of the VW community!

Congrats and thats a good deal on a 2018. Based on the pictures of your IS, looks like you might mod your GTI as well. Any plans for visual or any performance mods? In that case did you consider buying a 2017 instead of 2018?

enrikito

Congrats and thats a good deal on a 2018. Based on the pictures of your IS, looks like you might mod your GTI as well. Any plans for visual or any performance mods? In that case did you consider buying a 2017 instead of 2018?
Thanks! Modding is indeed in my mind - just need to sell all the remaining parts of the IS first :p

In the meantime I'll be lurking around and reading up on GTI modding options.

I did consider buying a 2017 (a local dealer had the color/trim option i wanted and was offering close to $8,000 off MSRP!) but in the end I thought I would be happier with the 2018 even though I had to pay a bit more.

gtinewbie1

Passed Driver's Ed
New member and first post here!

Got mine last week - I always wanted one of these! childhood dream car! hope it doesn't disappoint!

2018 GTI SE (DSG) in Pure White

MSRP $33,435

Paid $28,799 + fees/taxes

good deal?

Congrats! Where are you located? That looks like a deal for a 2018.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mayanktanwar

I bought car battery online from BatteryBhai.com, i got extra discount over selling prices by using coupon (BBCAR50) code. They offering customers extra discount on selling prices, i'm happy with that.

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
I paid $23,500 + TTL for my '17 Pure White DSG Sport with a couple little extras thrown in (Splash guards, Monster mats, cargo liner, net, blocks, and roadside assistance kit). I had to drive to Norman, OK from Austin, TX as none of the dealers in TX could match or beat the deal.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Nice, I'm looking for the same car. Hendrick VW in Frisco had like 6 of these, they offered 23.5 but I passed.

gtinewbie1

Passed Driver's Ed
Do you guys negotiate sale price before adding dealer incentives? Or is the $xx.xx off MSRP is including incentives?

Going in this weekend to get a 2018 Autobahn. I am wondering if I should negotiate the sale price before further reducing the price via dealer incentives.

AmericanEnthusiast

Passed Driver's Ed
Do you guys negotiate sale price before adding dealer incentives? Or is the $xx.xx off MSRP is including incentives?

Going in this weekend to get a 2018 Autobahn. I am wondering if I should negotiate the sale price before further reducing the price via dealer incentives.

I always make them give me a total price of the vehicle without the tax and title, but with dealer fees. They will almost always include all incentives plus some.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

gtinewbie1

Passed Driver's Ed
Just got off the phone with a local dealer, let me know what you guys think?

MSRP: $37,665

$34,165 + fees + TTL

You think I can get them lower?