$33775 MSRP

$26075 selling price

$18238 residual

$0 down only drive off were reg fees doc fees and 1st months

I'm paying $267/month plus tax

Those are some great numbers, congrats [emoji106]

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
Nearly snagged a white 17 Sport DSG with 9k miles used at Subaru Jacksonville FL this AM but a local bought it out from under me. Had a deal made at 18.5k but when it came time to wire the funds they told me the car mysteriously sold to a local this AM. Some poor sucker probably bid higher and overpaid and they sold it to them.

Either that or they reneged on the deal and pretended to sell it locally so they wouldn't have to sell it to me at the agreed price.

Last edited:

chadlogan112

Passed Driver's Ed
Nearly snagged a white 17 Sport DSG with 9k miles used at Subaru Jacksonville FL this AM but a local bought it out from under me. Had a deal made at 18.5k but when it came time to wire the funds they told me the car mysteriously sold to a local this AM. Some poor sucker probably bid higher and overpaid and they sold it to them.

Either that or they reneged on the deal and pretended to sell it locally so they wouldn't have to sell it to me at the agreed price.

A week ago they told me $21k +ttt was the best they could do; yet were still contacting me yesterday to come drive it and make an offer. :rolleyes:

Edit: Is listed as sold now. Like I told them, when brand new S model dsg left overs are now $18-20k+ttt, wouldn't be smart for me to purchase a used 2017 that was for some reason traded in within months of ownership, and probably ragged and traded for a wrx.

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
A week ago they told me $21k +ttt was the best they could do; yet were still contacting me yesterday to come drive it and make an offer. :rolleyes:

Edit: Is listed as sold now. Like I told them, when brand new S model dsg left overs are now $18-20k+ttt, wouldn't be smart for me to purchase a used 2017 that was for some reason traded in within months of ownership, and probably ragged and traded for a wrx.

Their story was a 75 year old man gently drove it and traded it for an outback, going by their shading business practices im not so sure that story is true

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
Their story was a 75 year old man gently drove it and traded it for an outback, going by their shading business practices im not so sure that story is true

Based on the comments i read, the dealer looks sketchy to me. They didn honor your deal as discussed, the amount of back and forth discussions with customers and finally the comment above about trade-in.

CosmosMpower

Ready to race!
Based on the comments i read, the dealer looks sketchy to me. They didn honor your deal as discussed, the amount of back and forth discussions with customers and finally the comment above about trade-in.

I got an email from the general sales manager Daniel Kane in response to my google review and they admitted to selling the car to the other person simply because they were local. I suspect it's because they were local and paid more.

The super shady part is it was my own sales person that sold the car to the other people and it was the used car director who I struck the deal with who APPROVED THAT OTHER DEAL!

The sales guy told me a coworker of his sold it but the GSM told me in the email that it was my sales guy.

"My apologies for how this transpired. From speaking with my used car manager (Ken). While you were on the phone with him, a young couple pulled up and Sean greeted them, as occasionally can happen in this business, they were here for the same car. The dilemma I have running a business is that I simply can not, nor will I ever, take the keys from a customer here on the lot for a commitment from someone who hasn't seen / driven the car. This deal was simply about timing and it was unfortunate that you lost out on the car."