GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Next Car Swap

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
Not into posting updates too much anymore, I lost my job of 7 years a couple weeks ago.

but here was the last video I made before all the car stuff was put on the back burner. Hopefully I can leave California and move to the East Coast. I can't afford the cost of living here.

NYCSuits

Go Kart Champion
Not into posting updates too much anymore, I lost my job of 7 years a couple weeks ago.

With all the trolling that originally went on in this thread...at the end of the day you never want to see a post like this from anyone. Sorry to hear man

Jaber

Modero
Best of luck to you and your family. What NYCSuits mentioned, you never want to wish/see that upon anyone, specifically those with a family to support and car modding.

2013R

Drag Race Newbie
worst case ill move back in with my parents for the rest of my life. family and all. no leads yet. one interview for next week.

dbizzle22

Go Kart Champion
melineal life

What's a "melineal" life? Sure hope that wasn't meant to be millennial :D:D:D

Sorry to hear about the job. Ever thought about starting your own thing or for at least some cash to help you survive while you job hunt? You have a good amount of viewers and advertising channels now. Maybe you can get a bunch of install jobs lined up?

golftdibrad

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'10 GTI, miata, vers
What's a "melineal" life? Sure hope that wasn't meant to be millennial :D:D:D

Sorry to hear about the job. Ever thought about starting your own thing or for at least some cash to help you survive while you job hunt? You have a good amount of viewers and advertising channels now. Maybe you can get a bunch of install jobs lined up?

i cant spell and i dont make apologizes about it. :D

Plac, you should move to texas. Lots of tech jobs. Low cost of living. Free state.

DaveSTR

Go Kart Champion
With all the trolling that originally went on in this thread...at the end of the day you never want to see a post like this from anyone. Sorry to hear man

+1 we are all vulnerable at some level. Plac press on. U are a tech guy and thats a good thing!!!

ROOSTER1050

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2010 MKVI GTI
TERRIBLY, terribly sorry to hear that man --- I realize you may not be looking on here much. After 7 years, I know what a kick in the balls that can be (I had it happen 3 years ago) ...

East Coast isn't THAT cheap, at least now your major cities (Boston, NYC, DC, etc) ... rural CT, ME, or RI the cost of living is much cheaper, but you'll need to hood some serious miles into a hub of commerce ... I dont know what your line of work is though. Mid-west may be mor cost friendly-- like Columbus, OH and surrounding area.

Brutal , no matter how you slice it. I hope you have some kind of reprieve, or maybe find something on the fly local to you know, and can take care of your wife and kids with no worries.

best wishes and luck meng. :(