GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stealthy is38 install

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Jealousy’s a bitch I guess. ?

Here's the bottom line. Your car's performance is very impressive. You are educated about performance. It was the way you presented your car. Bragging about world records that can't be substantiated. Posting numerous threads about it. The most egregious was the constant BONE STOCK OEM. That is misleading. For instance if your car was bone stock it wouldn't have an R DP. You'll counter that by saying well it's bone stock OEM. While that's true it's misleading. It's not bone stock to your car regardless of OEM. Quit the semantics and just post a build thread. Stop the "another world record" posts. You really have a lot to add to this forum if you just presented it a different way. Help the other guys with the 1.8 engine with what's possible.

black forest ind

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
All of them
If you were blocked, you wouldn't be able to see the thread.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Don’t derail another thread especially a classic build thread like this one. This is probably my all time favorite thread on here. Just wish there were more updates. The OP has been MIA.

The fact that you can't even take compliments says it all to me. Derail a thread that the OP is MIA?

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
Looks like you had an uphill start as well. You need to find that slight downhill for the launch for the OEM record