GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SixSpeeder's MK7 Autobahn

.:KindiGTI

Go Kart Champion
Looks great and looks like it gives more space!

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
Looks great and looks like it gives more space!

I guess I'll get one of these too, what the hell. Looks slick.

Now that looks amazing, enjoy!

ha! lol.

me too i think.

Yes, looks very nice!

Thanks! With a dog, it's an absolute must. I just take it inside and rinse it off in the shower and it's good as new.

Go Kart Champion
Nice! Did you notice any difference?

SixSpeeder

Go Kart Champion
Nice! Did you notice any difference?

Thanks, I've been driving around with it like this for about a week, and there's definitely more turbo spool heard. I've been through a pretty severe storm, and have washed my car with high pressure water, and there was no moisture on or around the intake, so I can't see any reason not to open the intake up to a bit more airflow.

Go Kart Champion
Thanks, I've been driving around with it like this for about a week, and there's definitely more turbo spool heard. I've been through a pretty severe storm, and have washed my car with high pressure water, and there was no moisture on or around the intake, so I can't see any reason not to open the intake up to a bit more airflow.

Nice, I drilled some holes on that plastic cover and i can also here more spool and slightly more noticeable pshhhh sound when i release. I'll cut it soon :D

Dogger71

Passed Driver's Ed
Car looks great, love the pics up in the tree's....god's country up in the PNW!! Enjoy the car....maybe we will cross paths one day as I spend a little time over in CDA, ID in the summers!