GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Pinalloy paddle shifter. Anyone tried?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Nkresho - give them some time. The black aren't as noticeable as the red, for sure.

If you do take them off, let us know if the little screws messed up the stock paddles at all. Doubtful, but curious.

BTW - I looked at the S2Ts a few times but their site never seemed to have the "affordable" ones in stock.

Nkresho - give them some time. The black aren't as noticeable as the red, for sure.

If you do take them off, let us know if the little screws messed up the stock paddles at all. Doubtful, but curious.

BTW - I looked at the S2Ts a few times but their site never seemed to have the "affordable" ones in stock.

Plus one here on the screw damage. Not a very elegant engineering solution, but I guess you get what you pay for!

S2T have most of the Mk7 paddle options back in stock: (See here) Still a very expensive option, especially here in the UK with import duty added, but OEM quality design and manufacture.

JMoody

Ready to race!
Still waiting on mine to arrive. It's taking FOREVER.

aleczorz1

Passed Driver's Ed
Got mine last week. They were pretty easy to put on, though slightly tedious to tighten down the screws with that little allen wrench that it comes with.

Overall, I am pleased with my purchase. Especially for the price, they are great quality.

Libby

Passed Driver's Ed
Got mine last week. They were pretty easy to put on, though slightly tedious to tighten down the screws with that little allen wrench that it comes with.

Overall, I am pleased with my purchase. Especially for the price, they are great quality.

Same here. I think this is a good buy :)

nype

Drag Racing Champion

MK777

Passed Driver's Ed
I just got mine shipping was fast only took 3 days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk