GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDELEVEN

Lorenas

Lorenas: hmm........enabling TPMS is a little more involved than just setting Byte 4, Bit 0 in the dashboard module.

I've not done this tweak, but I understand that the following changes are also required:
Information Control Unit 1 (@ address hex5F)

Search for "Vehicle function list BAP"
Select "tire_pressure_system_0x07" and set to "active"
Select "tire_pressure_system_0x07_msg_bus" and set to "Suspension data bus"

Search for "Vehicle menu operation"
Select "menu_display_rdk " and set to "active"
Select "menu_display_rdk_over_threshold_high" and set to "active"

Brakes 1 (@ address hex03)
For EU+ mk7 vehicles, set Byte 27 Bits 4,5,6
Set Byte 28, Bit 7 to enable TPMS through the CAN bus

As I say, I've not tried this tweak
Don
Thanks for reply, Don. Actually I do want to revert system to previous condition without TPMS. I suppose to think that dashboard is somewhat unhappy even though I have changed back like it was to NO this feature.

DV52

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks for reply, Don. Actually I do want to revert system to previous condition without TPMS. I suppose to think that dashboard is somewhat unhappy even though I have changed back like it was to NO this feature.

OK - post-up a copy of you scan report so we can all see the code-string on your dashboard and brake module- and so we can also see the error messages in detail.

If you don't know how to do this, follow the screenshot instructions below (i.e. send yourself an email of the scan report - then copy & paste here)

Don

Lorenas

Actually managed to fix faulty dashboard - rewrote unit code which found in history. There were 3 places that I had to change.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Is it possible to set the default screen to the sport screen (The one with gauges) using OBD11?

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Is it possible to set the default screen to the sport screen (The one with gauges) using OBD11?

I’ve been keeping an eye out for this. But I have not yet come across anyone posting success with this.

Matthewpt

Ready to race!
I’ve been searching for a couple hours now and I can’t find the coding for drl tail lights. I don’t want Scandinavian lights, just the tail lights. Is it possible?

I've been meaning to do this myself. What would the difference be from the Scandinavian lights and just tail lights on all the time?

I did the Scandinavian on mine first after facelift tails install, didn’t like it because the license plate lights are always on. So, for you to do DRL tails only:

Leuchte27
Lichtfunktion b27 = tagfahrlicht

Just to make sure, record your original settings. ?

gtigod

Passed Driver's Ed
bloody convenience messages

Does anyone know how to turn off the various convenience messages. I get tired of the car dinging and then telling me that "for best efficiency you should shift ...blah blah blah." Or how about the "Warning there may be black ice" and so on. If the car is about to blow up, fine, tell me about it, but I have a brain and don't need it telling when to shift gears or that ice might be possible or so many other stupid messages.

BanjoFood

Passed Driver's Ed
Does anyone know how to turn off the various convenience messages. I get tired of the car dinging and then telling me that "for best efficiency you should shift ...blah blah blah." Or how about the "Warning there may be black ice" and so on. If the car is about to blow up, fine, tell me about it, but I have a brain and don't need it telling when to shift gears or that ice might be possible or so many other stupid messages.
I think you're talking about the Think Blue feature. You don't need obdeleven to turn that off. Go to Car button and then click settings on Think Blue...I think. There is a way to turn those off

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

alper

Ready to race!
Anyone know if it's possible to log AFR/Lamba values? Tried to locate the appropriate channels through Engine > Live Data but I didn't manage. I later looked up logs of my last VAG car and on that one lambda was called "Current of oxygen sensor bank 1 sensor 1 (broadband sensor)" , is there such a value (or equivalent) available for MK7 cars? Cheers

arres

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW MK7 Golf R
Definitely a long shot, but is there a way to have the seat move back when the door opens, and move forward when it closes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ndenning46

Definitely a long shot, but is there a way to have the seat move back when the door opens, and move forward when it closes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Try this
Seat adjustment driver side (36) - Coding - Easy_Entry_ Front - Change to Active, ( that’s if you have powered seats).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk