GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No one bought the golf 40 years special edition?

Deuxi

Passed Driver's Ed
hey guys i DID GET IT!!!! i finally am the proud owner of one of these special edition golf Mk7 and...I...LOVE IT!!!

i promised you guys some pictures and i will post them it's just that i didn't even had still time to really enjoy the car..i picked it up at 14h on thursday to just head to work immediately and since then well...let's just say i m waiting for my sunday.

i'll get back to you guys on sunday then or monday ^^

EDIT: here are the first ever pictures of my brand new car ^^ hope you like it, i ll be bringing some more of the inside because i think it is a beauty inside ^^

Last edited:

pettros

Congrats Deuxi! Enjoy your new Golf! It looks very nice!

;)

pettros

Congrats Jorgen!
Nice car and nice photos!

The light under the side mirrors comes with the folding mirror option?

pettros

Very nice photos! I wish I could add the ambient light option in my order... :(

Deuxi

Passed Driver's Ed
Yeah its awsome and you can choose how strong you want them to be?

VW GOLF MK7 HIGHLINE "40 YEARS EDITION" LIGHT BROWN

dc99

Well its not available in 3 dr. factory rule apparently, still the dealer has done some magic on the cost - I'm trading a Mk7 white 3dr (which I love...really really love!) for what was supposed to be a 3dr highline with 2L dsg in white - of course- - but the engine increase (from standard 1.6) and the dsg made it just about as expensive as the Ed40!!!!
So with dealer help - I'm about to order the 5dr (which I don't like as much as the 3dr...but canlive with it :) )
The spec level is unbelievable - here in Ireland they are giving away the technology option for free as well as the original HL spec. (Sat nave, Auto cruse) then ther is full A/c reversing sensors, reversing camera, auto lights/wipers.
The ed comes with a 150bhp 2.0L engine and is available with DSG....Also for the Ed40 it has a sunroof, winter pack (Heated front seats, headlight washers, Heated window nozzles) leather and alcatara seats (unique to car - in that beautiful congnac brown....) - actually I'm not gone on the Ed 40 wheels, but they are pretty good anyway (not as nice as my present ones - the 18" sterling silver colour).
I will never see a car in such a spec again....but with a bit of luck I'll have one of the above in white (can't get passed white in the mk7 golf....!)

Deuxi

Passed Driver's Ed
Hehe yeah the Ed40 is awsome and always nice to see the difference in specs from one country to another's ! !

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

dc99

Well its been a long wait - but delivery next week end is expected. My car was built last Tuesday week (12 days ago) and is on its way to Ireland to me....

Went for white.....