GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

No one bought the golf 40 years special edition?

hugo.p.guido

Hi guys I just ordered a vw golf mk7 edition 40 years...but I can't see anyone here that has it...I know it is a special edition with some packs already but I really didn't think it was that ... special...

Besides the colour I haven't heard anyone ordering the same. .does someone here have the light brown colour for exterior??

I forgot to add the pictures with the logo of wolfsburg on the seats ill try to find them and post them.

Last edited:

Avanti

Go Kart Champion
What colour is it? Looks like limestone grey, tbf I didn't know there was an ED40 (although I expected to see one) , what are the differences to the standard?

Deuxi

Passed Driver's Ed
It might be different depending on the country you buy it but i think in Belgium they have:

Interior seats in Cognac Brown color with the Wolfsburg Logo on it (one of a kind)
Fog lights with turning assist
all the interior in leather with the interior lights
small interior designs for special edition
Multifunction leather steering wheel
front assist

It has a lot of little goodies i would put the version somewhere between the Highline and the GTI in terms of extras you can have and interior "special" designs.

I'm not the best to describe it but it seems like a good option actually. This color is very beautiful also. Light brown doesn't seem to be sold with the normal highline version is it?

hugo.p.guido

Well it has the sports suspension but It's not the gti's. .. would be too nice...apparently this model is selling until maximum mid January if not sold out already. In Belgium that is.

But about the color...no one has seen this color before? ? I was really hesitating between the oryx white and this one...but I think there aren't many with this color so I took it...what you guys think?

VW GOLF MK7 HIGHLINE "40 YEARS EDITION" LIGHT BROWN

Last edited:

hugo.p.guido

For me it looks more gold than the T'S color. I think I might have more pictures of it. I'm still trying to find the ones of the seats with the wolfsburg logo but I can't seem to find them on the computer...I'll have more when ill have the car in my possession though! !? apparently ill have it end February or beginning of march

VW GOLF MK7 HIGHLINE "40 YEARS EDITION" LIGHT BROWN