GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 GTi is38 vs Ford Focus RS

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashiun

Ready to race!
Didn't have to watch vid or see comments to know that 350whp is on meth. Is your buddy's MK6 K04 on meth as well?

WMI is one of those thing you have to mention if installed. I also said you're only making 380whp on WMI on your IS38. There's a distinction to be made here.

ironmb

Banned
Again since you ignored my last post that's a k04 on meth, that's significantly different than just your basic k04 tune.

Meth, stock, k04, aftermarket. Doesn't matter. The lackluster of a practical person who can't research claimed he's never seen a k04 mk6 in the 350 range. Well I just found one in 1 sec of searching. Amazing what Google can do.

ashiun

Ready to race!
Meth, stock, k04, aftermarket. Doesn't matter. The lackluster of a practical person who can't research claimed he's never seen a k04 mk6 in the 350 range. Well I just found one in 1 sec of searching. Amazing what Google can do.

Someone's got sand up their arse. You didn't specify WMI, which is a huge fucking mod to have, not an afterthought. Should I now say "my buddy runs 400whp on his mk6 gti" and expect people to believe me only to reveal to them "lol ur so dumb, he's k04, WMI, and uses 50 shot of nitrous" and act like a complete ass about it?

I googled a k04 mk6 dyno for a couple minutes when you made the claim that k04s put down 350 as if MOST k04 setups do that. Let's not pretend that's not what you meant. You're gloating super hard about finding ONE result for 350whp on a dynojet that was only achieved with WMI. So my point still stands, "K04s" don't put down 350whp, "THAT K04" did because it was running meth.

In a similar vein, nobody claims "dynos put mk7 gti stock turbos at 350whp" just because ONE person made 350whp on WMI, because just about every single other FBO mk7 gti stock turbo makes about 330whp.

Last edited:

Trancebolt

Ready to race!
damn impressive stuff though with the methanol system or not... the RS is a damn nice machine. no hate

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

VDUB725

Ready to race!
My Stage 1 93 Adjustable Eurodyne feels pretty nasty from a roll. I can't imagine what it would feel like with an is38 and full bolt-ons. Would need a new clucth and a LSD fo sure.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion
until the rear dif cuts off while you are driving

Or the block cracks!

Fords had some serious issues with any of their eco boost branded engines, in the focus, mustang, fiesta, sho, explorer and that goofy looking squared off station wagon. I’ve personally grown to hate ford and it might even not be entirely for their products, but their dealer service sucks by me, any and all of the 5 dealers I used to go to inevitably led to me having to get a rep involved, my car got damaged at 2 of them and just generally was a pia. 2 R’s currently owned have been in one time for a slight dap issue on the 16. Might be the best thing I can say about vw, is at least in my case, I basically haven’t had to deal with them since purchases, it’s been a nice change.

ironmb

Banned
Someone's got sand up their arse. You didn't specify WMI, which is a huge fucking mod to have, not an afterthought. Should I now say "my buddy runs 400whp on his mk6 gti" and expect people to believe me only to reveal to them "lol ur so dumb, he's k04, WMI, and uses 50 shot of nitrous" and act like a complete ass about it?

I googled a k04 mk6 dyno for a couple minutes when you made the claim that k04s put down 350 as if MOST k04 setups do that. Let's not pretend that's not what you meant. You're gloating super hard about finding ONE result for 350whp on a dynojet that was only achieved with WMI. So my point still stands, "K04s" don't put down 350whp, "THAT K04" did because it was running meth.

In a similar vein, nobody claims "dynos put mk7 gti stock turbos at 350whp" just because ONE person made 350whp on WMI, because just about every single other FBO mk7 gti stock turbo makes about 330whp.

You sound like a salty cunt who doesn't even have an is38 but love to give your input on things you don't have. Keep posting on my thread tho champ.

Status
Not open for further replies.