GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I thought the 7.5 had different connectors than the 7 leds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raegar

Ready to race!
Not much to add other than goddamn those look beautiful. I didn't really like the current mk7 led look of the tails but 7.5 may just make me want to change mine.

I suppose just a matter of time until more and more people do it for NAR.

Subbed!

tommy2

Passed Driver's Ed
I just thought of doing this version of the regular LED install then using the audiamant adapters. That way with this version of the install the car would be identical to the Euro spec cars at least from the wiring and coding perspective. http://www.carsystems.pl/vw-golf-mk-7-adapter-set-for-retrofit-standard-taillights-to-led-taillights,id2502.html

This step is required if you don't have the LED tails yet.
Then comes the Audiamant adaptors.

@Crild send me your email which you sent the email from. I have the owner of Audiamant on Facebook so I can ask if he is going to respond to you or whatever you need to know

simba34

Passed Driver's Ed
You need the audiamant adapters. the rewiring of the car makes it so you wont need the ecs/bec/dap wiring harness.

Let us know how it works out. I'm itching to put LEDs on, and don't want to pull the trigger on 7s if the 7.5s turn out to be that easy.

Nickk92

I was talking to VW365 since they sell the facelift LED tails and they say that they have a fully functional adapter that is plug and play with North American models. No coding required and has all the functionalities including the dynamic turn lights. Price was steep though, 1400Euros all in... but good to know they can be fully functional on our models

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
I was talking to VW365 since they sell the facelift LED tails and they say that they have a fully functional adapter that is plug and play with North American models. No coding required and has all the functionalities including the dynamic turn lights. Price was steep though, 1400Euros all in... but good to know they can be fully functional on our models

Does he sell the adapter separate? Seems like you can find the lights for like $700-800, right? So he's selling the adapter for basically that much?

Seems steep for an adapter.

nype

Drag Racing Champion

Still need to run a wire from outer to inner?

tommy2

Passed Driver's Ed

Thats What I call an ripoff.

You Still have to run the wire if you're on halogen tails currently

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Lol 1400 euros? You can be all in for under 900 euros with the audiamant adapter.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

amlmkv1

Ready to race!
Not yet. Because I haven't seen a good/known working harness/adapter solution for NAR vehicles yet.

Also, I have a CSS muffler and power folding BSM mirrors higher on my list. :)

ah got it. Hope we see some kind of solid solution for NA non LED tail light owners.

nype

Drag Racing Champion