GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

tommy2

Passed Driver's Ed
It's sealed so I really don't know what is inside, but there are 4 or 5 cables coming in that and then 5 or 6 (depending if the light has fog light for example) coming out of that. It simply can't be the same as the adapters you are mentioning because I think that the main reason of those adapters is to change the old connector work with the new one (new shape, more pins etc).

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Tommy can you help me with sourcing the audiamant adapters? They aren't responding to my email and bavaria coding will only sell the adapters with the lights in a package.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

amlmkv1

Ready to race!
LED with dynamic turn signal prices from Cars245...

5G0945207G - $128 (left outer)

5G0945208G- $128 (right outer)

5G0945307P - $122 (left inner w fog)

5G0945307Q - $122 (left outer no fog)

5G0945308P - $122 (right inner)

Didn't ask about shipping.

Their site isn't pulling up any of those parts.

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie
Tommy can you help me with sourcing the audiamant adapters? They aren't responding to my email and bavaria coding will only sell the adapters with the lights in a package.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Are you sourcing the lights separately for cheaper?

Probably cheaper to purchase VW's complete kit.

5G1 052 200 C

nype

Drag Racing Champion

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Thanks nype. Did you end up ordering?

Not yet. Because I haven't seen a good/known working harness/adapter solution for NAR vehicles yet.

Also, I have a CSS muffler and power folding BSM mirrors higher on my list. :)

Not necessary. The important part of it is, that there's a kit available for retrofitment
and the part number is 5G1 052 200 C, which I'd just google for. The kit is intended for
vehicles equipped with LED tails from factory (former euro style), so NA customers would
probably need to do similar work as they needed to retrofit the 'older' LED tails. Also the
kit is for LHD, meaning there's a fog light on the left inner taillight.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Not necessary. The important part of it is, that there's a kit available for retrofitment
and the part number is 5G1 052 200 C, which I'd just google for. The kit is intended for
vehicles equipped with LED tails from factory (former euro style), so NA customers would
probably need to do similar work as they needed to retrofit the 'older' LED tails. Also the
kit is for LHD, meaning there's a fog light on the left inner taillight.

Nothing comes up when you search that part number on every source i tried.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Nothing comes up when you search that part number on every source i tried.

I would email cars245 and e-acca. They sometimes have parts available that are not on their sites.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs