GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***MAPerformance MK7 GTI Catted/Catless Downpipe Group Buy!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter's_MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Also interested in catted 20% off, debating whether or not I need the resonator.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

airjor13

Ready to race!
In, non-cat please

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long
Yes sir. We should be able to add a resonator in the mid pipe section between the downpipe and cat back. Price would be an additional $100.

Interested in the catted and resonated. Is the post above mine accurate in pricing for the setup mentioned?

Also can someone explain the "between the downpipe and catback" part? Sorry I'm not too savvy with exhausts, this is the only car I've modified to this extent lol.

Is this in any way going to mess with my fitment when pairing to the muffler part of the car? I'm running the OEM CSS Muffler so I believe the size of the piping that connects to the downpipe is the same as stock.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Interested in the catted and resonated. Is the post above mine accurate in pricing for the setup mentioned?

Also can someone explain the "between the downpipe and catback" part? Sorry I'm not too savvy with exhausts, this is the only car I've modified to this extent lol.

Is this in any way going to mess with my fitment when pairing to the muffler part of the car? I'm running the OEM CSS Muffler so I believe the size of the piping that connects to the downpipe is the same as stock.

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9361

The shiny small muffler thing is the resonator.

Status
Not open for further replies.