GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maody's Golf 7.5 GTi TCR on Tracks (mostly Nordschleife)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
All Hallows Day | My Season End | The very last Lap of 2023 | Pushed hard by GR Yaris | My new friend Alvaro from Uruguay on the passenger seat | 'actually' under8 ;)

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
So how many laps have you put in on the Ring now?
I look forward to a trip there some day.
I met a guy from Holland, Michael, who owns Blackfish earlier this year at a car show in Pennsylvania. He mentioned how the Nurburgring is like a country within Germany.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
So how many laps have you put in on the Ring now?
I look forward to a trip there some day.
I met a guy from Holland, Michael, who owns Blackfish earlier this year at a car show in Pennsylvania. He mentioned how the Nurburgring is like a country within Germany.
I don't know exactly but a serious guess might be 2.000 laps.
If it's possible somehow you definitely should.
This Dutch guy is absolutely right, an own little country with crazy people from all over the world.
Only this year I met friends from Spain, France, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Holland, Belgium, Norway, the U. K., the USA (Cal) and Uruguay.
All even crazy and all of them met at The Ring somewhen. The Ring brings people together an creates friendships.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
You ever run into Misha, drive at same time or have him drive your car?

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
You ever run into Misha, drive at same time or have him drive your car?
I often met him on the car park and we talked a lot but the only time I met him on track he was in the VW Up! Gti
And I don't want to let him drive my car for reasons... ;)

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Is he rough on cars or just judgemental

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Now these days the time begins when I can't post fresh lap videos. Cause The Ring is close. Due to construction works but also the weather (webcams: https://schleifenpics.de/ )
But - no worries - there is a lot of unpublished footage on my HDD. So I can post regularly over the hard winter times as well. ;) For example:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Great Honour: Jochen (Frozenspeed.com) aboard | 3 Yellow Zones | 2 crashed Cars | Traffic
Lots of overtaking | Chasing my Norwegian buddy Dag (991 Carrera) for the whole Lap | Fun

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
The plan for this lap was to drive a clean lined guiding lap fo a good buddy in his 991 GTS.
Until this skyblue 992 GT3 RS appeared in the rear mirror... ;) :D

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Yearly Fun with my Norwegian Friends | Green Hell Driving Days October 2023 | Only one Yellow Zone | Race Taxi | Ring-Newbie Aksel aboard | Pretty fast lap without Yellow

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Ring Newbie Michael from Switzerland aboard | Ring Taxi | Met my friend Dave in his classic Lotus Exige S
One very fast E46 | some more nice Bimmers | No Yellow Flags | Traffic | In the end still a pretty fast lap for what it was ;)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
The last Video for this year here. ;) Planned as a warmup lap for a 6-lap-stint it came out as an easy #sub8 in the end...
Happy New Year to all of you!
Next upload will be at January 1st already, my traditional season review. Stay tuned...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Happy New Year all! 🍀 May 2024 become a great year for all of us!
Here is my very personal and very traditional Compilation of the best and most spectacular moments of 2023.
Outside views filmed by videographers all around The Ring, onboards filmed by myself of course. Have fun!

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Saturday, time for the regular uplaod... ;)
All Hallows Day 2023 here. 2nd Lap of the day. One still a bit cautious Installation Lap cause the track was still wet in some parts.
And cause in November on The Ring you never know. But the tires were warmed up from the lap before. And if you then meet the Ring Taxi... ;)