GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maody's Golf 7.5 GTi TCR on Tracks (mostly Nordschleife)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Back to Whitmonday, fun with a biker...

Only 18 Overtaking Monouvres here | Met the fast Biker (Lukas) on BMW R 1000 SS right at the entrance | One close thing in Foxhole | Long Yellow Flag Zone Carousel | Some strange Drivers | Lot of tourist traffic

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Just back from my favourite Trackday | Brought my new Personal Best for the TCR with me | Found 10 seconds to 7;45 BtG
What a great feeling to have the Nordschleife completely for your own | No other car on track :cool:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Ring Newbie Liz aboard | Very busy lap | No Yellow Zones | 27 Overtaking Manouvres | Some nice Cars | Touristic Driving on The Ring

Reactions: krs

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
One rare Video of a Full Course Lap (20,8 Km) of Nürburgring Nordschleife
Was planned as a 1:1 coaching lap for my mate behind me. Until this 992 GT3 RS appeared. Sorry, mate...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Another fast & lonely lap from the same Trackday. Driven only a few minutes after my "PB" 7:45 and only 8 tenths slower...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion

𝟳;𝟰𝟳 | 𝗚𝗧𝗶 𝗧𝗖𝗥 | 𝗡𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗟𝗘𝗜𝗙𝗘 [𝗕𝘁𝗚] 𝗠𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗙𝗔𝗦𝗧 & 𝗟𝗢𝗡𝗘𝗟𝗬 𝗗𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 | 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗱𝗮𝘆 Sportauto

Fun Fact: I knew the blocking McLaren from earlier this season. :) You know from when? Here it is: Gti TCR vs. blocking McLaren 720S

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
You’re very calm when another person does something dumb on track.
Do you prefer a wide open track? My competitive side tells me I would want more cars.
How many laps have you completed at the Ring?

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
You’re very calm when another person does something dumb on track.
Do you prefer a wide open track? My competitive side tells me I would want more cars.
How many laps have you completed at the Ring?
First of all: My amount of NoS laps is around 1.500 +, I can't say it exactly. ;) And I am a guy who's more on the calm side generally.
I like both, laps whilst tourist driving with 25+ overtaking monouveres, slower and faster cars, a lot of action. Very cool.
But I also like the clean and free lap in which I can strictly work on my lines and meet nearly no other car. Both has it's time and is even fascinating then.
But I think one reason why I like the clean and free runs is that 90+ % of my laps are the complete opposite.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Misha? Yes, very often. Hard not to meet him... ;)
The other guy I don't know. Obviously he does no Tourist Driving and is on trackdays I don't visit. I surely knew if I ever saw the car.

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Misha’s videos are very entertaining.

The two MQB cars I saw him drive, a mk7 R and a Cupra, both had EPC limo mode issues.

One day I wish to drive the ring and ride along with someone who really knows the course!

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Misha’s videos are very entertaining.

The two MQB cars I saw him drive, a mk7 R and a Cupra, both had EPC limo mode issues.

One day I wish to drive the ring and ride along with someone who really knows the course!
Maybe one day it works. :)
The user @TheBlondeFella and me met already at The Ring in 2022 and we did some laps together.
This year we met again but I had to do laps for some other fellows so we had no chance for long talking or laps.
Next year will be better again for sure...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Rare Onboard of the Full Course Layout | Incl. 2,6 Km long Straight undrivable whilst Tourist Driving | 3 Laps in one Go | Last one = PB for that Layout with the TCR

TheBlondeFella

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
MK7 Golf R
Maybe one day it works. :)
The user @TheBlondeFella and me met already at The Ring in 2022 and we did some laps together.
This year we met again but I had to do laps for some other fellows so we had no chance for long talking or laps.
Next year will be better again for sure...
Great to meet Marcus the past 2 years. Hopefully next year will be the 3rd year in a row!!!
Man, can this guy drive a car.👍
Even though he 'just' drives a Mk7 TCR he repeatedly drives faster than much faster cars.