GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

Fixxxer

Hope the link below works.
Mk7R DSG - 3rd gear pull. APR stage 1 HT file, stacked JB4, 93 (98RON) with E20. Only mod is basic intake mod (snow guard removed).
This run felt great, the car hauls. Log looks good to me but I'll leave it to you guys to spot any issues.

Run 1

Fixxxer

roclandsfinest23

Ready to race!

TwinDad

Autocross Newbie
Every time I hit 100 mph the EPC light comes on. The logs I took, it looks like my boost is coming nowhere near the actual target boost. Any suggestions on a fix? (Sent to George as well)

Mods:
Downpipe
Intake
Turbo Muffler delete
Tubo inlet pipe
93 octane

http://datazap.me/u/roclandsfinest23/jb4map-6-run-1?log=0&data=1-2-3-4-5-6-9-14

http://datazap.me/u/roclandsfinest23/jb4map-6-run-2?log=0&data=1-2-3-4-5-6-9-14

The first thing is that your not giving it 100% until your way over 5,000 rpms. You need to log in third gear. 100% pedal at 2,500 rpms and take it all the way to redline or when you would shift to 4th. Then you will have a proper log to read and see what's what.

phxvwking

Passed Driver's Ed
So I had some unexpected extra time today so I have decided to install my exhaust and downpipe. I don't have time to spend all day searching/ reading the almost 1800 posts in this thread as I'm going to be spending the rest of it under the car. Does anyone have a good map 6 starting point for me. Mods will be AWE catted downpipe and AWE touring cat back. Ambient temps here are 100F today and will rise. And for reference the mods I have sitting on my parts wall yet to be installed are the I.E. intercooler, I.E. stage 2 carbon intake, Is38 and RSR clutch kit. And I am running a JB4..
Thanks in advance!

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
So I had some unexpected extra time today so I have decided to install my exhaust and downpipe. I don't have time to spend all day searching/ reading the almost 1800 posts in this thread as I'm going to be spending the rest of it under the car. Does anyone have a good map 6 starting point for me. Mods will be AWE catted downpipe and AWE touring cat back. Ambient temps here are 100F today and will rise. And for reference the mods I have sitting on my parts wall yet to be installed are the I.E. intercooler, I.E. stage 2 carbon intake, Is38 and RSR clutch kit. And I am running a JB4..
Thanks in advance!

I'd wait until you get the IC on. That kind of heat is a killer. You'll have to redo your settings when you put it on anyways.

Perry01

Ready to race!
/\ this /\

You need low RPM, high load logs to see what's going on lower in the powerband.

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI