GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gretel's build..…takes the "drink me" potion

scrllock

Autocross Champion
hard to say with that log list other than that he's dealing with the annoying aspect of that turbo, wg control. you don't have ASR/ESC on do you?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
hard to say with that log list other than that he's dealing with the annoying aspect of that turbo, wg control. you don't have ASR/ESC on do you?
yeah.....I shot him the logs yesterday and specifically asked him about that area......up to him to look at.....could really be nothing.....not sure.

No....ESC and ASR always turned off when I drive.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Okay just received v5 this morning. Alex took a look at the logs, specifically between 3300-3700 and there's nothing he's concerned about, so we'll see what it looks like in this revision.

Starting to consider the cobb flex fuel option at this point too, as opposed to a straight E30 tune I have to switch too.....

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Okay just received v5 this morning. Alex took a look at the logs, specifically between 3300-3700 and there's nothing he's concerned about, so we'll see what it looks like in this revision.

Starting to consider the cobb flex fuel option at this point too, as opposed to a straight E30 tune I have to switch too.....
Do the flex fuel option. Having flex fuel is so much easier.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Hate to break it to you but that rabbit hole never ends.
having known you for so long....I can tell LOL. as much as I'm saying no.......I somehow know MPI will happen at some point darn it

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
now I'm looking at selling an ethanol sensor....again......for the second time, and moving over to the cobb flex fuel sensor.......so I can just have one tune from Strat (with my current 93 tune as the base). Seems I can't just have one set of:
wheels
tires
suspension
hpfp
ethanol sensors

:rolleyes:

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
now I'm looking at selling an ethanol sensor....again......for the second time, and moving over to the cobb flex fuel sensor.......so I can just have one tune from Strat (with my current 93 tune as the base). Seems I can't just have one set of:
wheels
tires
suspension
hpfp
ethanol sensors

Can't you use your current sensor with the Cobb flex?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Can't you use your current sensor with the Cobb flex?
no unfortunately......different wiring harness where you have to add a wire to your ECU harness

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
wheels
tires
suspension
hpfp
ethanol sensors

Oh don’t worry… in 6-8 months max you’ll be pulling that hpfp too since you’ll just go mpi 😂