GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F*** IT About to just go pick up my Golf R on Wednesday

Russooo

Ready to race!
Thanks man , can't wait to put some tints on it and get going on my mods .. Loving the car so far !!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    173.5 KB · Views: 535

jp03191

Passed Driver's Ed
So it's Offical finally a 2017 Golf R owner !! My girl photobombed the picture of my "New Baby" hah ����

Great choice! that is the identical color wheel combo I have, I love it. Not happy driving it in winter but I have taken all the right steps to winterize her (under body coated (I know its unnecessary:rolleyes:), paint protection film on the front, and rally armor mud flaps). P.S. I'm worse than you, I wont let my wife drive it at all, like ever! She wrecked a GTI of mine once, and has lost her driving privileges :D.

TwoLaneBlacktop

Passed Driver's Ed
It's such a sexy car. A white DSG was in my local dealers showroom after I bought my autobahn and I drooled a little. Good thing it's more than I should spend so I'm not crippled with regret.
Any mod plans?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike A.

Ready to race!
I went to look at the other White DSG R they had, it sold this morning. They said that they decided to lower their prices so much so they would get a big allocation next time around. Lindsay is the #1 ranked dealer for sales of the GTI and R right now. They said they didn't want to lose that. We'll see if their discounts continue moving forward.

Congrats!

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
Congrats man hope you have the will power to break her in a little bit before going full throttle lol.

TwoLaneBlacktop

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm amazed that people are taking issue with a word. It's just letters. What a sheltered world we expect to live in.

Russooo

Ready to race!
I'm amazed that people are taking issue with a word. It's just letters. What a sheltered world we expect to live in.

LOL right , I'm not even wasting my time responding to people that anymore , like sorry I was excited about picking up my new car .. I'll choose my words more carefully next time

TwoLaneBlacktop

Passed Driver's Ed
I would genuinely like to meet you guys in person. I'm not coming from a point of aggression. Please don't get me wrong. Just want to meet someone so offended by a word that's prevalent in our culture.

Hey OP,

Might just want to nerf the world for these kind and gentile souls by deleting this thread.

mickR

Ready to race!
No offence taken, but in some parts of the UK (and also in the US I believe)we can still express ourselves without using offensive words, it's about being brought up properly and having respect for yourself and others. Certain words originated to cause offence and unfortunately have become part of everyday vocabulary for some.

Phydeauxman

So I really didn't wanna purchase my golf r until after winter was over because of salt/snow .. But Lindsey Vw in VA has my exact model I want in white with DSG AND offering it at MSRP of 38,615 before taxes and fees which is pretty great deal for the Auto .. & honestly after reading up on all these forums today I just don't know if I can wait another month , WANT MY BABY NOW lol

Sorry to tell you but you should have waited. I just bought mine from Lindsay 2 days ago for $4000 of MSRP...$37615 for the Blue with DSG. They are a great dealership...I work a block from them and this is my second VW from them.

Phydeauxman

I went to look at the other White DSG R they had, it sold this morning. They said that they decided to lower their prices so much so they would get a big allocation next time around. Lindsay is the #1 ranked dealer for sales of the GTI and R right now. They said they didn't want to lose that. We'll see if their discounts continue moving forward.

Congrats!

Bought my Blue one from them 2 days ago and they had a white one sitting right out front. They are all $4K off right now.