GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

F*** IT About to just go pick up my Golf R on Wednesday

Russooo

Ready to race!
So I really didn't wanna purchase my golf r until after winter was over because of salt/snow .. But Lindsey Vw in VA has my exact model I want in white with DSG AND offering it at MSRP of 38,615 before taxes and fees which is pretty great deal for the Auto .. & honestly after reading up on all these forums today I just don't know if I can wait another month , WANT MY BABY NOW lol

Last edited:

Russooo

Ready to race!
MSRP on the 2017 DSG AUTO IS LIKE 41,250 , you can find the manual for cheaper but that's pretty much what all dealerships have them listed for some even higher than that !!

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
It's a golf not a Ferrari. Get it, drive it.

I've never understood people who buy VW and feel like they need a "daily driver". The golf, even in R form IS a daily driver built for snow/rain/hauling cargo. The way I see it they make new ones everyday, if something happens to mine I'll just go get another one

veedubfreak

Go Kart Champion
I've never understood people who buy VW and feel like they need a "daily driver". The golf, even in R form IS a daily driver built for snow/rain/hauling cargo. The way I see it they make new ones everyday, if something happens to mine I'll just go get another one

My garage has 2 spaces. My daily driver, and the ragtop rustbucket with too much money invest in it to turn back. So the R really was basically my dream daily driver. It's a car that can hold up to daily floggings when needed. Can also roll up to a meeting and not look like you're right out of highschool, and if needed, actually put 3 people in to go to lunch.

pman

I bought my GTI from Josh Pidek at Lindsey VW and they were great to work with.Hard working and well run dealer.I liked the GTI so much I bought another one.

jp03191

Passed Driver's Ed
I feel you, I was hoping to keep mine off the road until spring but I took my 2015 Golf TDI back this weekend for the buy back so now all I have to drive is the R. Oh well, guess we have to suck it up :/