GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
I ran one for a bit....since u have an ie ic i think youll be fine...you will probably like it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zx2man

Ready to race!
MK7..... you got a wagner ic and a meth. You could probably run a woodstove intake and be fine lol.

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion
MK7..... you got a wagner ic and a meth. You could probably run a woodstove intake and be fine lol.

That's what I figured

Mk7GTl

Go Kart Champion

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
-----------

Last edited:

JSCD

Passed Driver's Ed
Adjustable

Anyone running adjustable file in 5g0906259c version 0102?

JSCD

Passed Driver's Ed
How the fuck I change my sgnature?

apostoly

Passed Driver's Ed
ROW adjustable file update

may i ask when will be the boost and octane level adjustment will be ready for ROW GTI?

So I just emailed Chris about the ROW adj file.

From Chris :
That is one of the box codes that will eventually be supported for adjustable features, but there is no ETA.
It is being worked on though.

eddiekranc

Ready to race!
I'm currently on 92oct with 24psi pumping just 93 and I love it but feel like I lost 50-70 miles to my tank. Gonna continue playing with it, thought I found my sweet spot. Also in Miami so at sea level and it's a humid 90 degrees all day along

drrck

Go Kart Champion
I'm currently on 92oct with 24psi pumping just 93 and I love it but feel like I lost 50-70 miles to my tank. Gonna continue playing with it, thought I found my sweet spot. Also in Miami so at sea level and it's a humid 90 degrees all day along

Hot weather = High IAT = ECU dumping fuel in for cooling

blazter

Ready to race!

dre1615

Ready to race!
Let me know what you guys think of this log. Set at 24 PSI and 93 octane. IS38 adjustable file.

http://www.datazap.me/u/mandre1986/log-1495987708?log=2&data=1

Mods are Uni intercooler, AWE catted DP, Autotech intake, RS7 plugs, BMS TIP

Reposting above logs again. Can someone let me know what settings I should change, or leave it as is. I'm seeing knock correction, or atleast that's what it appears to be. I'm on 93 octane at 24 PSI on the adjustable. Was going to turn it up to 26 PSI based on some other comments but wanted some insight first before trying to log again.

Thanks guys

Reggie Enchilada

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
yes
Reposting above logs again. Can someone let me know what settings I should change, or leave it as is. I'm seeing knock correction, or atleast that's what it appears to be. I'm on 93 octane at 24 PSI on the adjustable. Was going to turn it up to 26 PSI based on some other comments but wanted some insight first before trying to log again.

Thanks guys

Looks like you are getting timing correction across all cylinders in your pulls. IAT's look good. Might be fuel quality causing the timing corrections. Looks a little lean in a few places, and pretty rich in the second half of the last pull.

Try it with gas from another station and re-log. Or get ethanol if you can