GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Burger Tuning JB4 Golf 1.8TSI MQB specific information thread

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
According to google a whole 2820lbs, which is only about 50lbs less than my car. I assume that car's had some serious weight reduction, but still it's well within range of us.

George Smooth

Drag Race Newbie
Those are impressive numbers. What does that polo weigh? Like 2500lbs?

Bit more than that but cars was lightened with seat removal in the rear. Front ran two bucket seats.
We have issues with boost control in first since the DSG flash doesn't show the gear the car is in on the ECU side so we can limit boost. Will try get that sorted and it should improve. Also its mid summer here so the car ran in 90's.

Once you start stripping weight everything changes and times become easier to run and a more aggressive tune is possible due to less load. If you going to push hard its definitely the way to go.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Alright. Took the jb4 out of my GTI and getting ready to install on the Alltrack.

Will have k&n airfilter, snow guard removal and BMS TIP as my mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tplociniak

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack SEL
Alright. Took the jb4 out of my GTI and getting ready to install on the Alltrack.

Will have k&n airfilter, snow guard removal and BMS TIP as my mods.

These settings worked well for me on my Alltrack with similar mods before the is20 swap

FOL 60

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
I’ll try those out, thanks. What fuel?

tplociniak

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack SEL

Slick99

Ready to race!
Those are impressive numbers. What does that polo weigh? Like 2500lbs?
Polo 6c weigh around 1240-1260kg....and this one was stripped off only driver seat

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Steenbeek

Passed Driver's Ed
We finished the year with a bang pushing the 1.8TSI further than anyone at this stage.
Car was fitted with a hybrid IS20. Best previous run was a 12.1.

Engine management: JB4 only with Golf R injectors.

The Polo 6C GTI has proven to be the drag platform of the year. Considering its got a very weak DSG box and torque is limited this is a unexpected result.

If changing to r injectors how many will be needed? 4 or 8? And what settings are needed in the jb4?

Gesendet von meinem ZUK Z2121 mit Tapatalk

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs

Steenbeek

Passed Driver's Ed
View attachment 19256Got myself a Christmas present. Here comes e40, 18 degrees of advance and 27psi
How much fol are you running with original injectors? And how much would you go with the r ones?

Gesendet von meinem ZUK Z2121 mit Tapatalk

llibgrebnek

Ready to race!
Do you have a part number for the injectors? I googled and found 07K906036 but don't know if that will work on the 1.8 in the Alltrack.

Thank you!

Slick99

Ready to race!
Do you have a part number for the injectors? I googled and found 07K906036 but don't know if that will work on the 1.8 in the Alltrack.

Thank you!

If the golf R injectors worked on Polo 6c Gti 1.8T then I guess same for golf/alltrack

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk