GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents the MK7 GTI Catback Exhaust System

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
maybe because they were acquired, maybe they were holding off on building them?

There's still zero excuse to ignore back order questions. It's rather embarrassing to do that. That being said I love my APR downpipe and have no issues with anything I've ever purchased APR but I've been hearing these gripes recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
There's still zero excuse to ignore back order questions. It's rather embarrassing to do that. That being said I love my APR downpipe and have no issues with anything I've ever purchased APR but I've been hearing these gripes recently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
totally get that. if it was my money, i would be upset too. But, from a business standpoint, maybe there was a point in the contract where they would kind of have to wait til they bill/ship new orders so the revenue goes to the new corporation. All a guess, but it happens, and since it's official, we should be hearing an answer now or refund $.

Dr_lucky

REAR MUFFLER

I HAVE CSS MUFFLER , ITS THERE ANY WAY I CAN JUST ORDER THE REAR MUFFLER TO MAKE THE CCS SOUND A LITTLE BIT MORE AGGRIEVE ?

THANKS !

IBFreeman

Ready to race!

Prob has something to do with the recall. Also heard about rusting. My step brother was going to get one to compare with mine, but ended up canceling.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Design of the exhaust system looks good, with bend angles being kept as shallow as possible. I'm just not a fan of those tips, in fact I really like the look of the stock chrome exhaust tips. Any chance a chrome tip or even burnt tip option coming out?

Something like the WS2 exhaust tip on my integra would look amazing:

gtixxer

They are made by us.

With all due respect, that is a misleading statement.

You guys weld the parts together and put them in a box. That's it.

All the other processes, like the bending, stamping, finishing, and muffler assembly is done by outside vendors.

In fact, your mufflers are sourced from Taiwan.

And you've already had a recall due to your "Stainless Steel" exhausts starting to rust.

Seems like deja vu all over again:

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6640

Bruce

IBFreeman

Ready to race!
With all due respect, that is a misleading statement.

You guys weld the parts together and put them in a box. That's it.

All the other processes, like the bending, stamping, finishing, and muffler assembly is done by outside vendors.

In fact, your mufflers are sourced from Taiwan.

And you've already had a recall due to your "Stainless Steel" exhausts starting to rust.

Seems like deja vu all over again:

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6640

Bruce

I'm glad someone is... how to the youngins put it... "woke"