GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Deceptive RSC Exhaust Marketing...

ryker_

After reading all 10 pages. Looking at various photos on this forum and Google pictures. It seams that almost any muffler sold by Corsa could be claimed to have "rsc".

The bigger question is not what muffler system is used or not. But DOES IT WORK AS ALLEGED? Should be pretty darn easy to place a dB meter in the car and prove the lack of drone of not. Heck even a smartphone app can be used to record sound waves and prove drone is decreased or not. No need to cut up a muffler. Just drive the car and record sounds!

thez99

Go Kart Champion
RSC = a serta pillow ripped up and stuffed inside

thez99

Go Kart Champion
spm. now that's a shit show

Indeed

The exhaust I had on my mk6 GTI from them was decent, but I believe that to be due to them sourcing their exhausts from a reputable company, as they never actually manufactured their OWN hardware. Every other item I purchased from them was shit (especially their wannabe "BBK" they offered), not to mention the horrid customer service nightmares..

Chowderhead72

Ready to race!
I really wish this was stickied or bumped frequently. This is a clear cut case of bait and switch. I have several items from APR currently but there will be no more APR purchases ever. This is a horrible situation made much worse by shitty business practices. Blame the victim? EF you.... bait and switch EF you, pass the buck, EF You.

APR Fanboi gone Rogue....

Now Cobb or ED.... That's the decision at hand. EF APR! Now I'm embarrassed of my own sig line. Thanks Arin... 1 Job, you had one job.....

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Wow...

APR showing their true colors now. I was considering getting a downpipe from them, but now it's not gonna happen. At least not until they make things right.

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Wow, very glad to have seen this. I just got my MK7 GTI and I guess I can count on another company to buy my products from. Thanks for the bump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpeedieGTI

Go Kart Champion
Really old news. Not defending them but the mk7 downpipe is top shelf! The entire company is now under new ownership since this ordeal happened.

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Really old news. Not defending them but the mk7 downpipe is top shelf! The entire company is now under new ownership since this ordeal happened.

You can have a top shelf product but it will take years to get customers back. You've gotta prove your worth through time with mistakes like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chowderhead72

Ready to race!
this is old news

Yes very true but as far as I can find APR never made this right. It's not if you make a mistake... its how you fix it. This was never fixed.

Chowderhead72

Ready to race!

Seriously? New ownership? Feeling a little better. I will admit I do agree the APR downpipe is a beautiful piece.