GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

What Did You Drive Before You Drove A MKVII Golf, GTI or R?

Here is a life story of my Car Problem. Starting from 18 yrs old. 1967 Mustang hi-po 289, roller cams, 4-speed 1979 Mustang Turbo Cobra, 4 speed 1988 Mustang GT Convertible, 5 spped 1987 Mustang GT T-Tops 347 aluminum heads, stroker motor, tremec 5-spped 1996 Audi A4 sport, 5-speed 2001 Jetta...
  2. R

FS: Turner Motorsport Catch Can Kit BNIB

Up for sale again.
  3. R

anyone race this?

Dang VAG, never want to bring the avants over here. “Americans only vant SUV’s”, ugh!!! NOT ME!!!!! Give me the RS4 Avant man!!
  4. R

anyone race this?

I pulled one from 40mph roll with my IS38 GTI APR tune. Had him by 3 lengths by 80-90. Manual against manual.?
  5. R

local sale did not happen, up again.
  6. R

Free shipping until Monday!?
  7. R

PM’s replied to. Thanks.
  8. R

Just so there’s no confusion, the catch can is in the box, just unopened...lol
  9. R

Sold This kit is brand new still in sealed packages. According to ECS Tuning, this will fit all VW engines. I was going to put this on my wife’s Jetta as I have the APR one on my GTI, but changed my mind. New is $205 + tax, I will do $150 plus shipping.
  10. R

Erratic Passenger Side Mirror

Yes you can stop the dip from happening by just flipping the mirror control from the right mirror to the neutral position, that stops the dip from working. No coding necessary on that. With a Vag-COM you can remove the coding as well...probably with OBDeleven as well, but not familiar with it...
  11. R

VWR lowering shocks and struts creaking noise

Running the same springs but with Koni adjustables for 3 yrs, no noise. I did have an issue with the oem mounts making noise on slow speed turns, but swapped them for HD ones from 034 and have no noise whatsoever now.
  12. R

Sequential MK7.5 headlights

Nope, you’d have to buy the ones with sequential turn signals.
  13. R

Erratic Passenger Side Mirror

Check to make sure the wiring is not pinched inside the mirror housing. Mine was when I installed my power mirrors and the dip function as well as the puddle light was intermittent until I got behind the cap and freed it. It wasn’t damaged but was pinched tight enough to mess up signaling best I...
  14. R

8" Screen PN Compatibility Check

I will check the part number of mine tomorrow night when I get home. You have the trim piece needed as well right?
  15. R

FS: IS20, 12,000 miles

Price is now $325 shipped.?
  16. R

Taking offers....?
  17. R

WTB is20 or is38

I’ve got one listed for sale here. My price is negotiable.?
  18. R

Sold Turbo from my 17 GTI Sport, 12,000 miles on it. In excellent shape with no shaft play. I upgraded to an IS38. Pics should be up later this morning hopefully. $325 shipped to US48