GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

anyone race this?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
do it and that becomes your baseline to move forward from.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I can’t remember if there’s any e85 in your neck of the woods, but 3 gallons will make a noticeable difference along with pulling the seat and the spare.

Brake boost and shift at 5,800-6,000 rpm
not really, but im willing to make the 40 minute commute to the closest e85 station and and fill up, kinda been the plan to grab 3 or 4 5 gallon tanks and go e30

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
well im relative "stage 2" jb4, fmic, dp, cai, ect, but i've read jb4 can make relative stage2 power. Stang is bama tune (93 race tune) with outlaw axelback exhaust

JB4 doesn't remove the top speed governor, so that's one issue. The other issue is he has a race tune with exhaust so you might be able to somewhat hang with him but once you reach 124 mph, game over for you.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
JB4 doesn't remove the top speed governor, so that's one issue. The other issue is he has a race tune with exhaust so you might be able to somewhat hang with him but once you reach 124 mph, game over for you.
yeah i figured this is a problem but we shall see, ill set it up and buy a go pro or something to record haha
, other side note, the walmart near me has no 5Gal jugs, ill have to go to the one back in my hometown to see if they do, im planning on switching to 2.5gal of e later tn or 3 idn

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
yeah i figured this is a problem but we shall see, ill set it up and buy a go pro or something to record haha
, other side note, the walmart near me has no 5Gal jugs, ill have to go to the one back in my hometown to see if they do, im planning on switching to 2.5gal of e later tn or 3 idn

Home Depot, Lowes?

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Step 1 done, got 3 5 gallon tanks, went 40min to Maryland and filled up. Set jb4 to FOL 60 and 6cyl = 1. Also beat a jeep from like 60ish idn wasn't even trying to race but he was. My buddy talking mad trash. He is getting worried I bet. I talked to him and he said sounds scared cracking jokes, saying he is gonna put e85 in his stang now

IMG_1477.jpg

The Butcher

Autocross Champion
I've ran one likely stock convertible Coyote mustang on the highway up to 120 and had one car length before he started to pull. After that, things got nasty. Brapped all over me.

Stage 1 high torque dsg with a few bolt ons, nothing significant.

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
I've ran one likely stock convertible Coyote mustang on the highway up to 120 and had one car length before he started to pull. After that, things got nasty. Brapped all over me.

Stage 1 high torque dsg with a few bolt ons, nothing significant.
Probably my buddy haha, his is convertible, which suprising to me is heavier than non-convert