GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. E

Common Rail TDI swapped 69 beetle

Our shop built this common rail TDI swapped bug, can network and all diagnostics are active. Likely the first in the world, enjoy. tCJKwAhbWdc
  2. E

GIAC IS38 Extreme test file vs 135i and built vette

Mods in the video. Sorry the quality is not what I normally present. w20mw3XtJ2g
  3. E

New exhaust on the MK7.

AWE track with CTS catless dp. cZL4BX3_G90&feature=youtu.be
  4. E

GIAC MK7 VS Z06, Hellcat, 335i and Nitrous SRT Jeep.

A meet we had for our local auto club. Enjoy the video, I put a lot of work into this one. t8zMXyJjADA
  5. E

GIAC MK7 VS Big turbo Cayman S

This race was a long time coming, a lot of smack talking going on for months and months. Finally I convinced him to race. My buddy has this TPC Stage 2 Cayman S making 430WHP. Enjoy. cjt2HFLNoWU
  6. E

GIAC MK7 VS N54's

Me vs a few of the cars I have flashed lately. Technically the red 135i is on a stage 2+ file, but he does not have the intercooler yet, still made 394whp. Everyone on pump mode and pump gas. qNaHPjtSwOc
  7. E

Some racing from last weekend

Delete. I messed up the video.
  8. E

Important message regarding oil starvation

I created this thread in the tracking section but I feel it is to valuable information not to place into a part of the forum with more traffic and it does relate heavily to the engine. Any vendors with products to rectify this please speak up, so far the only one I know of is VWR...
  9. E

Warning, OIL STARVATION

OK guys here is the thing. I did a track day, I had a ton of smoke behind me braking from the straight at 145mph+ down to about 35mph, I figured ah my brakes ok fine. Well this was happening every few laps, again I figured brakes, stock pads etc. Well after examining my video's I see it was from...
  10. E

Track and Street brake options?

Hey guys, my stock PP brakes are totally inadequate for my local track, braking from 146mph to 35mph and I am no slouch so I need to upgrade pads. I need to know what is out there that is still livable on the street. What options are out there and specifically looking for people with track...
  11. E

Buying used Bilstein coilovers

Hey guys, I am just about to pull the trigger on a used set of Bilstein B16 coilovers, any reason to pass on these for $800? 20k miles on them, supposedly the car was never tracked and was not slammed. Thoughts? Concerns?
  12. E

Track day tires

I am looking for a DOT race tire, such as a hoosier R7, in 17", however there is nothing in 235 width, who has run a 245 width tire at the track pushing hard and has not rubbed?
  13. E

GIAC MK7 Road course VS GTR, Z06, AMG, Evora...

I made short work of every single road legal car and all but one race car in today's track day. Sorry the footage is shaky and in and out of focus, it wont happen again, but worth the watch. Q8j3XOovwLQ
  14. E

GIAC MK7 VS Race cars

Ran down some full blown race cars today. Really sorry for the shaky footage but worth it I swear. YEDbPIijN1A
  15. E

GIAC MK7 VS Road Course and Built Alfa 4C

I hit the spokane raceway park road course today. This is a video of what is technically my second best lap time. The Alfa 4C I chased down is running on track tires, has a custom re-map, downpipe, intake, and just a ton of money poured into it, what an awesome little car. Anyhow I had a great...
  16. E

Recording lap data

Ok, I'm a newb when it comes to this stuff and tech in general. I see you guys are overlaying data such as speed, rpm, lap times and even showing the track map on your videos. Can someone please tell me what I need to do this? I have a GoPro and Iphone 7. I need to know everything I need to make...
  17. E

GIAC MK7 VS Dinan Stage 3 M4

Mods in the video description. My gopro decided to fail me so I had to use a spectator's footage. I will get proper video when time allows and I get a new gopro. This is the same M4 that I have raced previously and have the videos of on my channel. I had always lost in the past, this GIAC IS38...
  18. E

GIAC MK7 VS GIAC 135i

Mods in the description. O8Fxodi2ax0
  19. E

GIAC IS38 GTI VS Hellcat

Rematch vs the hellcat from my other video. Much much closer, in fact he can't pass me until the very top of 4th gear shifting into 5th. This is just the Beta file as well. Your first taste of what the GIAC IS38 file will do. J990TLtT3Mw
  20. E

MK7 VS The World: Season 2 (finally)

I finally got around to producing the second season of GTI VS The World, the original video has nearly 100,000 views and is likely the most popular MK7 race video on YouTube. I hope everyone enjoys the video. This will likely be the last compilation video on the stock turbo. Thank you all for...