GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ROOSTER1050

1. ROOSTER1050

The Next Car Swap

Have you checked out any contracting firms maybe??? could at least be a way to bridge the gap for a while, 6mo or one year contract somewhere -- good $$$ ususally, but no bene's ...(I dont know if your wife works and could provide benefits in the interim) ... Best of luck man.
  2. ROOSTER1050

The Next Car Swap

TERRIBLY, terribly sorry to hear that man --- I realize you may not be looking on here much. After 7 years, I know what a kick in the balls that can be (I had it happen 3 years ago) ... East Coast isn't THAT cheap, at least now your major cities (Boston, NYC, DC, etc) ... rural CT, ME, or RI...
  3. ROOSTER1050

The Next Car Swap

Glad it's going well ....should have waited! (LOL, I kid I kid) Seems they'll upgrade some options and tech for 2016 ...I think all the compared with the MK7 Golf-R has nudged suby a little...
  4. ROOSTER1050

The Next Car Swap

the feels .... I'm on my 3rd windshield in 16 months :( fucking LA drivers and thos shitty gravel trucks ... ALWAYS OEM replacement, $200 w/deductable ....uggh
  5. ROOSTER1050

The Next Car Swap

WOW -- big changes meng (again, LOL) ... congrats on the rex ...If they had made another hatch/wagon , I'd probably be taking a hard look at them (save the engine/ringland issues though :o ) helluva lot of fun reading last couple days :p starting to see the MK7R's all over now ... almost...
  6. ROOSTER1050

mk7 Sportwagen for the U.S.?

so Im seeing MK7 GTI's, TDi's and now R's almost eveywhere ..... as VWoA has chosen for f*ck us over an NOT bring the Golf-R wagen variant to the U.S., anyone know when we're supposed to get the NEW Mk7 based sportwagen? VW'swebsite still shows the (early) mk6 jetta based wagen :/ in lieu of...
  7. ROOSTER1050

sportwagen for the US?

so, when will the U.S. market be getting the mk7 sportwagen?? with VWoA f*cking us over and NOT bringing the Golf-R wagen variant now, I've been curious about the TDi wagen as I still love the overall look .... but the (U.S.) website still shows the(mk6) jetta based wagen :confused:
  8. ROOSTER1050

POLE - Should Plac/2013R get another SuperBee?

signing up for the HELLCAT engine yet?? :D
  9. ROOSTER1050

New 2014 S3 Sedan test for the weekend

But what. About. A review?
  10. ROOSTER1050

New 2014 S3 Sedan test for the weekend

yeaahhhhh...it's pretty sexy :thumbsup:
  11. ROOSTER1050

2016 A3 Hatchback still coming to US

interesting change of heart by Audi, as it was slated only to come as the E-tron ..... with the VW Tdi 4motion wagon coming , and possibly the R-wagon(hopefully!), maybe the U.S. is finally gonna get shown some love!
  12. ROOSTER1050

What is the least powerful car you've ever driven?

probably my old car in high school.... my 1982 Renault LeCar, with a whopping 50bhp :lol: ...and yeah, I had the "peel back" roof just like this!
  13. ROOSTER1050

2015 Audi TT

TT-RS slightly better looking, but overall it's just "lost" something for me .... it's like.....too clean? :iono: