GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Djunited1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Im def going for apr. On most scirocco forums most ppl are going for apr for several reasons. It makes the engine bay look cleaner than k&n and it gives an extra boost in horsepower. Im just getting the carbonio air intake and the Carbonio Stage II MAF to Turbo Intake Piping. Tbh im getting all these things by christmas (hopefully) so that i have time to convince my parents hahaha. With shiping it costs around 600$ for both. About upsolute, lstn i dont trust these chip things cause i feel like the engine my burst or smth, like a remap altho its more expensive at least its guaranteed so you wont have as problems, like the chip. Personally if i had a gti i would also go for apr by the end of the day, or try revo (now revo has some serious remaps depending on wich octane you use 95 or 98)
    Nope i havent asked them about that.
    I just cant wait to get the apr carbonio air intake and the stage 2........btw a friend of mine purchased the golf r but he made his 350 hp it s coming in 2 weeks or so. I can give you a call or drop you a pm if we ever have a meet
    Since I was asking about apr they told me that they are not sure yet. As long as u chip the car or remap it with kettaneh your fine, but if u don't then they won't guarantee it. But they told me that small changes like air filters won't be an issue cause its not directly affiliated with the engine.....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…