GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
Djunited1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• man did you consider Bluefin chip AKA superchips? seems legit, you install it and change modes everything on your own, their customer support is like 10mins between email responses and they read your stock ECU data by email and send you a chip file from there.!
    Ahlen tony. I have great news, finally, revo technik has an official dealer in lebanon. I will be going to check the software next week once finals are over.
    when are you leaving? i might be going to dubai as well on new year,so i'll probably get them from there.if not i will let you know. black friday sales are 10% off. c ya
    Saw nicoo btw near city mall was a bit weird seeing the abt exhaust on another car lol. Wanted to ask you did you get an offer on the apr parts for black friday? What was the price? Btw i might go to europe for winter brake, so ill most probably get my stuff from the official shop of what ever country im in. Ill pm you before leaving and tell me what you need. Yalla nshalla nshoufak 3a vw riders lebanons next meet
    hey man am gd. yep alain has some very nice cars, all are piasini tuned, which is around 900$. i wouldn't spend that much on a tune though. i don't beleive you can get 60 hp from an off the shelf tune. such gains can only be acheived with a custom tune.he is also a unitronic dealer which is cheaper than piasini.dont know the price though.i would go with unitronic. im not a fan of the caractere kit on the mk6, id rather have the razor kit from revo.i wanna get either the bsh race intake or the carbonio stage 1 and 2 from apr.leaning towards the bsh due to cheaper price and the fact that it accomodates their catch can and dv relocation kit.the apr just looks good,and probably a bit better at heat sheilding.let me know when you want to order stuff for your car.maybe i'll order with you.i found this dyno tuner called atm dyno performance,check out their facebook page.i'll be taking my car to them at the end of this month when i finish my exams.
    Hey, how are you hope all is well with your car Tony? Lstn i went today to am preformance got to say its pretty serious and legit (i mean for my friend to send his gtr to get tuned there) But i was offered a map that takes my car from 200bhp to 260bhp, but i forgot to ask him how much it is, do you know by any chance (price)? Also i went to a place called Fine Tune, and let me tell you hes much better than abt. Im actually thinking of taking of my kit and putting on the caractere one lol. He is the official dealer and has many other kits for the vw mk6 gti, so if you need his address just pm me. Oh and one more thing, the kazan guy is he the one that tunes evos and lancers cause if he is then its a definate no no from me. Might just get the apr stuff and have another tuning shop install them for me. (ps thats the website: http://finetunelb.com/)
    ye i knw that one.my friend got pulled over for doing 60km/h in a sunny 1.4 hahaha so funny
    Hahahaha man I got one on Monday for speeding, actually on the radar it said I was doin 64 in a 50km/h zone. Watch out the radar is where the Syrian cabs stop then the hajez is near Porsche.
    Btw think I saw you near hamra today around 12. If it was u I hope the cop didn't take your driving license
    Yup my dad isn't allowing the remap yet. But I'm waiting till February to order my scirocco r so it will be pointless to remap mine
    Well revo is located in Dubai it's the closest i already checked, and for apr you need to go to goapr.com. None are located in Lebanon sadly. If you read on my wall and nicoo's you'll see that he found the apr dealer in Lebanon but I don't trust them so I'm buying all online from the actual shop
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…