GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i thought you werent gonna mod anymore ur changing cars? anyway im not buying apr anymore im getting itg intake
    Dude, have been trying to send you pics of my ride, but I'm having trouble with google chrome:(
    thnx for the link... we need to find someone to paint them here bass :S... ana i will finish my finals the 1st of february.. maybe we'll go check out caractere and spoiler center for the k&n typhoon intake
    we didnt go so maybe we'll arrange it sometime soon... i joined the group btw.. i'll see u at the meet probably then
    cheers :)
    haha ayre bel radaraat :p.. i just talked with tony (djunited) he is thinking of having a custom tune at the place with the dyno in amshit/jbeil... i'm at lau jbeil all the time and maybe we'll meet there this tuesday or this week just to check out that shop... you're welcome to come if u can or want :)
    btw i know nothing about that vw riders of lebanon... i'm supposed to join them how? fbook ya3ne aw its official? let me know if something's up :)
    heyy cheftak mbere7 3al autostrade 7add el geant.. kein bedde bass ellak hi :) btw did you remap or mod your car in any way? (except the ABT bodykit)
    hi.jst remembered u said u were gonna go stage 2.jst wondering what tune ur gna get.apr? whos the tuner? ive been looking at UPsolute. let me know plz.im looking to go stage 1 thx
    yeah sry i didnt see it... well i cant find his number but i went to see him in person... it's "Kazan racing".. i dont know if you've heard of it... he is the apr representative but everything voids your warranty and i've been told that if you give him your car he'll install your parts ok... but will modify smthing in your car in such way that you come back to him the next month or so because of a problem... his name is philippe kazan... its at your own risk :S
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…