GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mabotech M560is 60-130

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
other than the dv the boss kit can use oem parts. i can’t imagine anyone running a big turbo without an air intake.

Boss kit can use the stock DV. All parts completely bolt up. CTS released a new kit as of this week.

I am using my stock DV on my 600.

soulrider4ever

Ready to race!
Finally got my Dragy GPS and on my second attempt put down a decent enough time to share, I think. More to come!

Car is using the Mabotech M560is on pump 93 fuel. Full weight with spare on street tires.

P.S. Sorry about the shaky video lol

https://youtu.be/7aLj4dNLBl4

Did you share this on the leaderboard inside Dragy? Would love to see you on the list! What was your slope % for this run?

importrx7

Ready to race!
So the requirement to buy a CTS intake and DV are no more then? That's great news!

I have the new Boss 600 kit and it still requires you to extend the harness which isn’t hard but will take the stock DV with no issues.

jybyrd

Go Kart Champion
It's an amazing little tool. There are a handful of forum members using them, and a decent VW user base considering how new it is.

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
http://www.burgertuning.com/dragy_gps_performance_meter.html

This is a steal.

I almost dropped $600 on a VBox last year.

Soooo glad i didn't!

It's an amazing little tool. There are a handful of forum members using them, and a decent VW user base considering how new it is.

Ah, thank you. I already have a 10hz dedicated GPS unit that I use with TrackAddict. Wonder if I can use it with it instead of buying their unit... I doubt it.

You can do all the same stuff in TrackAddict I think, but it doesn't have the uploading and "leaderboard" type aspect built in if that makes sense...

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
I e-mailed them, it only works with their Dragy device, as I thought. lol, oh well. I'm going to see what I can get with my BOSS600 on pump gas / eblend using TrackAddict and my dedicated GPS to compare! This is exciting, I like it

pieguy

Ready to race!
Boss kit can use the stock DV. All parts completely bolt up. CTS released a new kit as of this week.

I am using my stock DV on my 600.

Any links to the new kit? The CTS website still says requires CTS intake and CTS Turbo or other billet diverter/blow-off valve.