GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mabotech M560is 60-130

KawaZukiVdub

Go Kart Newbie
Any links to the new kit? The CTS website still says requires CTS intake and CTS Turbo or other billet diverter/blow-off valve.

You'll probably just have to wait till CTS decides to release the new kit, I'm definitely interested in the new kit also, I may just go ahead and get a CTS DV eventually... I don't want to cut any harnesses on this car.

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
What does a Stage 2 DSG GTi does 60-130mph? Like 13.0 seconds flat? 12?

Hoon

Autocross Champion
What does a Stage 2 DSG GTi does 60-130mph? Like 13.0 seconds flat? 12?

I believe the fastest one is 12.2.

If I have time this weekend I'll try to get a few pulls in for an IS38 frame of reference.

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
http://www.burgertuning.com/dragy_gps_performance_meter.html

This is a steal.

I almost dropped $600 on a VBox last year.

Soooo glad i didn't!

This would be so awesome if you can use it for actual track data, like ones with turns.

Ah, thank you. I already have a 10hz dedicated GPS unit that I use with TrackAddict. Wonder if I can use it with it instead of buying their unit... I doubt it.

You can do all the same stuff in TrackAddict I think, but it doesn't have the uploading and "leaderboard" type aspect built in if that makes sense...
I guess there's the answer. What do you use for the GPS device?

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
I believe the fastest one is 12.2.

If I have time this weekend I'll try to get a few pulls in for an IS38 frame of reference.

DAM! A stock turbo IS20 GTI did 12.2 seconds 60-130mph? Because that's moving.........

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
This would be so awesome if you can use it for actual track data, like ones with turns.

I guess there's the answer. What do you use for the GPS device?

I use the Dual Electronics XGPS 160. Works great.

This was the response I got from the Dragy folks:

"Dragy App only works with Dragy device. We are working on Dragy laptimer which will be available in couple months."

drrck

Go Kart Champion
I use the Dual Electronics XGPS 160. Works great.

This was the response I got from the Dragy folks:

"Dragy App only works with Dragy device. We are working on Dragy laptimer which will be available in couple months."

IF they have an API that doesn't suck, I'm sure TrackAddict and Harry's would work with it, but that would require them to actually have and API...

Quebster

Autocross Newbie
Just wanted to jump back on here and say I was wrong. It’s DashCommand that has this feature, not TrackAddict. But DashCommand can’t film. And I don’t know if it takes advantage of dedicated GPS. [emoji20]

I’m going to message the TrackAddict guys for a feature request.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk