GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Also guys audiamant does offer volume discounts so we can get a GB together if yall are willing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
I do like the look of them. let us know if its as all plug and play as its made out to be.

what part #s did you go for on the tail lights?
Ordered the dynamic ones since its likr a $20 difference

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Hope the cost of adapter goes down or DAP comes up with something more reasonable. 260 eur for adapter is very expensive :(
They offer volume discounts and DAP will be several months at least.

JDMGolfR

Ready to race!
Ordered the dynamic ones since its likr a $20 difference

was that these ones? seems to be a few types and Im probably just being retarded but Im not clear on which are which LOL

these are the dynamic in factory tint?

Left outer - 5G0945207G
Right outer - 5G0945208G
Left inner - no rear fog 5G0945307Q
Right inner - 5G0945308P

seriously looking into doing this mod as well, I have the normal tinted LED tail lights as per Euro Golf R but really like the facelift version... just not sure on which ones are tinted, which have fog, which are dynamic etc.

LFTMON

Ready to race!
So have we established if the front lights of the 7.5 would work with the Mark 7?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JDMGolfR

Ready to race!
So have we established if the front lights of the 7.5 would work with the Mark 7?

heard numerous reports need front fenders, bumper and wiring to get them to work. I dont care if they are any brighter the 7.5 lights look horrible so do not want. besides this thread is about the tail lights.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
was that these ones? seems to be a few types and Im probably just being retarded but Im not clear on which are which LOL

these are the dynamic in factory tint?

Left outer - 5G0945207G
Right outer - 5G0945208G
Left inner - no rear fog 5G0945307Q
Right inner - 5G0945308P

seriously looking into doing this mod as well, I have the normal tinted LED tail lights as per Euro Golf R but really like the facelift version... just not sure on which ones are tinted, which have fog, which are dynamic etc.
Yes those were the ones i went with.

takemorepills

Ready to race!
heard numerous reports need front fenders, bumper and wiring to get them to work. I dont care if they are any brighter the 7.5 lights look horrible so do not want. besides this thread is about the tail lights.

No you still need a new front end to fit them.

Even though this thread is about the tails, it's still wrong to repeat assumptions as fact. Please state where you both obtained this "factual" information so it can be confirmed. Because to any other observative person, the headlights are the exact same basic shape as are the fenders. VW isn't gonna spend millions retooling their sheet metal presses for a slight change to a fender.

Now if you said the wiring and/or coding is different I probably wouldn't argue with that.