GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Uncommon Parts Numbers AKA Let's Not Get Ripped Off Thread

sethdude

Pobody's Nerfect.
Side spoiler blades for GSW:

5G9 805 945 C 041

5G9 805 946 C 041

I got them off e-acca.com. No complaints.

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Am I missing something here? I don't see a listing for the MKVII on their website????? I see Bora, MKIII, MKIV, MKV, and the passat.

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Am I missing something here? I don't see a listing for the MKVII on their website????? I see Bora, MKIII, MKIV, MKV, and the passat.

If your talking about Eacca then they don't but don't worry. Ordered many posts from them and they are all good sadly yes you cannot browser by mk 7

iPhone using Tapatalk VIP

quailallstar

WOB DJ496
Car(s)
MY19 MK7.5 GTI Bunny
I want these for my Golf Wagon. OEM dark chrome exhaust tips. Part number: 5G0071911041

https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-volkswagen-audi-parts/exhaust-tips-black/5g0071911041/

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
Great thread idea. I have a few contributions:

A3 belly pan 5Q0825236Q

^ I don't have that personally, but it's supposed to fit and has the duct for transmission cooling. May need some extra hardware to install? Good to protect oil pan and tranny from light rocks, dirt, and salt in winter climates.

Someone already mentioned the jack pad adapters, but FYI there are some extra Audi-stamped trim pieces that work for the fronts so you don't have to cut the existing trim with a hole saw:

Underbody Cover - Front Right --> 8V0825272

Underbody Cover - Front Left --> 8V0825271

This is what they look like:

And then these covers go over the pads themselves:

Front Jack Socket - Right - 8V0802846

Front Jack Socket - Left - 8V0802845

All very reasonably priced on e-acca

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
like where this thread is going! :)

JacobAllison

Ready to race!
The power folding mirrors, engine under tray, and door lights are nice mods for sure!

Yep! I hear you can get the China OEM power folding mirrors for ~$220 on AliExpress. Steal!

If anyone can find them and post a link it'd be appreciated. AliExpress is blocked from work. So it's blocked for the next 5 months.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Yep! I hear you can get the China OEM power folding mirrors for ~$220 on AliExpress. Steal!

If anyone can find them and post a link it'd be appreciated. AliExpress is blocked from work. So it's blocked for the next 5 months.

I purchased mine from Aliexpress from the vendor shown in the pic, 234.00 shipped via DHL, once shipped took about 3 days overall a bit less than a week they take a few days before actually shipping the item. They are going to be a year old next month. I recommend using Sabo's guide on how to install them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nicholam77

Go Kart Champion
I purchased mine from Aliexpress from the vendor shown in the pic, 234.00 shipped via DHL, once shipped took about 3 days overall a bit less than a week they take a few days before actually shipping the item. They are going to be a year old next month. I recommend using Sabo's guide on how to install them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+1 I ordered from the same seller and they work great! Have had mine for 6 months, auto-folding every time I lock or unlock and they have performed flawlessly even in negative temps F. Seemed to be exact same quality as the oem mirrors I took off.