GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 GTI Part Out!

bigdave79

Ready to race!
Sad to say I'm selling the car... But I'm sure I'll be back one day.

Got a bunch of stuff for sale. I haven't researched going rates I'm just basing prices on what I would pay for something in equivalent condition. You're welcome to make reasonable offers via PM. Prices do not include shipping as some of this shizz is heavy. My zip code is 92646 (Huntington Beach CA). You're welcome to come pick up. Otherwise I can use USPS priority shipping. Smaller stuff will fit in flat rate boxes.

Pictures: HERE

STILL AVAILABLE:

BMS exhaust tips - not the best looking after having them for around 15k miles so they need to be repainted/powder coated - $50 $40

Roc Euro stabilizer bar - used for around 8k miles - $50 $40

Brisk silver spark plugs x 4 used for 13k miles - $30 $20

SOLD:

[SOLD] JB4 w/ data cable (conversion from jb1 so I still have the old jb1 board - $350 $300

[SOLD] Spulen dogbone mount insert - used for around 8k miles - $20 $10

[SOLD] aFe Pro Dry drop in air filter - still in great shape - $40 $30

[SOLD] DeAutoKey LED bulbs (brake, reverse, front turns, glovebox) + OEM trunk light + Osram cool blue intense cornering bulbs - used for around 25k miles. Will sell it all as a package for $100 + shipping. (Original cost was around $220 I believe) - license plate bulbs are sold but others are still available.

[SOLD] OEM+ metal short shifter COMPLETE PACKAGE - this is everything you need to transform your sloppy OEM shift feeling and shorten the shifts: $150 + shipping SALE PENDING. (OEM S3 European short shifter, OEM Side-to-side metal relay lever, Dieselgeek bushings for side to side relay lever pivot pin, Dieselgeek super slider - for side relay lever, 42DD endlink bushings (for use with your stock end links), Dieselgeek shifter shaft bushings)

[SOLD] Euro Impulse Shift knob - $50

[SOLD] ECS clutch line and bleeder block - used for around 8k miles - $130 for both

[SOLD] OBDEleven Pro $40

[SOLD] OBDEleven Holder $15

[SOLD] European OEM aspherical mirrors great condition $70 SALE PENDING

[SOLD] Konig Oversteer 18x8 wheels (6lb less per wheel than Austins) + Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires - 3 wheels are in mint condition, one has a minor touch of curb rash (see pics) but otherwise excellent. Tires have maybe 10k miles left on them. Willing to trade for OEM Austins in equivalent condition + a bit of cash (negotiable). It'd be a shame to let these go with the vehicle.

[SOLD] Emmanuel Design lowering springs and sway bar (i.e. their stage 1 suspension kit). Used for maybe 20k miles. Really improves the ride. $300 for both.

[SOLD] CTS catted downpipe + O2 spacer - $300 + shipping (used for 20k miles or so). Never had a CEL with this spacer but YMMV.

[SOLD] CTS turbo inlet pipe - $50

[SOLD] OEM Air duct trim - this is the rear blocking plate for the stock air duct to divert air from going into the engine bay and into the airbox instead - $10

[SOLD] eBay Twincooler - used for maybe 6k miles, worked great with the jb4 - $150

[SOLD] Trunk liner and cargo blocks - $30

[SOLD] OEM Cargo net - $10

[SOLD] OEM All weather floor mats - $30 picked up.

There may be some pics I have missed. Just ask and I'll upload them to the Google album.

Thanks!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bigdave79

Ready to race!
is the twincooler the one with the larger core? mabotech copy. Link to it on ebay?
Sorry - I should clarify not. It's the one that came out first with the tube and fin design. I'll try and find a link.

HappyHokie

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Former MK7 SE
do you have pictures of the exhaust tips?

bigdave79

Ready to race!
OEM Air duct trim comes with the screws?
No screws needed - it clips on and is actually quite hard to remove. I know there are holes for screws but I found it was more than stable without. I have some OEM screws I can throw in if you'd like.

Kris12V

Passed Driver's Ed
No screws needed - it clips on and is actually quite hard to remove. I know there are holes for screws but I found it was more than stable without. I have some OEM screws I can throw in if you'd like.

OK, please give price shipped to 92231 in Socal.

Thanks.