GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016 limestone Revo stage 2 golf R, 6MT, Southend stage 3

LimestoneR

Hi all

Having trouble posting pics... Please message or text for photos/Questions....
Twozero5-915-2five76

Revo stage two golf R manual, adult owned, has stage two upgrades and all the supporting hardware such as intercooler, upgraded piping, downpipe, spark plugs, coil packs, intake

Bfi metal shifter, short shifter with side to side reduction as well. Upgraded bushings are firmer as well.... Shifts waaaay better than stock combined with the more direct clutch

18x8.5 neuspeed rse10 wheels with 235 40 18 Continentals

Rear main seal done with clutch about 10k miles ago

Garage kept, leather conditioned regularlyRevo stage two golf R manual, adult owned, has stage two upgrade and all the supporting hardware such as intercooler, upgraded piping, downpipe, spark plugs, coil packs, intake

Bfi metal shifter, short shifter with side to side reduction as well. Upgraded bushings are firmer as well.... Shifts waaaay better than stock combined with the more direct clutch

18x8.5 neuspeed rse10 wheels with 235 40 18 Continentals

Rear main seal done with clutch about 10k miles ago

Garage kept, leather conditioned regularly

64k miles but meticulously maintained

Ceramic coated paint

Southend stage 3 daily clutch

Enjoyed and upgraded for longevity.

Must see in person if serious, no joy rides

Message for any questions

Cheaper ones out there but you you're going to spend on it sooner or later if parts are not upgraded such as the clutch, factory one cannot much more power than stock, I promise you.

I still drive it regularly and miles will go up. Not desperate to sell, guaging interest bc I have my eye on it's replacement, thank you

64k miles but meticulously maintained

Ceramic coated paint

Southend stage 3 daily clutch

Enjoyed and upgraded for longevity.

Must see in person if serious, no joy rides

No offers without seeing the car

Message for any questions

Cheaper ones out there but you you're going to spend on it sooner or later if parts are not upgraded such as the clutch, factory one cannot much more power than stock, I promise you.

I still drive it regularly and miles will go up. Not desperate to sell, guaging interest bc I have my eye on it's replacement, thank you