GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 gti cobb AP w/ MAP stage 1 protune

mj8807

Ready to race!
Hey everyone, I am looking to sell my AP off my 17 gti sport. It has the MAP stage 1 protune loaded onto it. The AP was rarely used, only to load the tune onto the car and put then back into its box. I can get pics of everything later tonight. I am asking 525 shipped. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. I do accept paypal. If you don't want to post here feel free to text me at 443 307 1940

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

mj8807

Ready to race!
OMFG, I'm glad you said that, I meant to unmarry it and grab a pic of that as well lol. I forgot to do that part. My plan is to unmarry and grab a pic. Ill do that and report back.

mj8807

Ready to race!
So is it still married to the car or did you take it off of the car?
OMFG, I'm glad you said that, I meant to unmarry it and grab a pic of that as well lol. I forgot to do that part. My plan is to unmarry and grab a pic. Ill do that and report back.

mj8807

Ready to race!
Where ya located?

Also any other tunes than MAP Protune? Protune seems to be car specific.
Im located in south eastern PA. MAP "protunes" are essentially off the shelf tunes, my understanding is that they take the cobb OTS tunes and fiddle with them to make them better and call it a day. My apologies to MAP if i am incorrect and giving false information, but i think thats fairly true.