GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 Lapiz Blue lease take over Ottawa/Montreal

DHC6

Passed Driver's Ed
I WILL PAY THE TRANSFER FEE AND 1ST PAYMENT OR GIVE YOU 600 TO PAY FOR 5000 EXTRA KM.

6 spd Fully loaded Golf R. Has radar cruise control, lane keeping, Navigation, Apple Car Play, Android Auto, Leather etc...

Car has 50,000km. Lease is a 4yr lease and I’m half way. So there is 2yrs left. Total lease millage 80k. So
There’s 30k left and it’s .12c per extra KM. Car will come with 2 sets of tires and rims. Winters are on mk6 R rep wheels with Perrelli winters and summers are the 19” Pretoria wheels. There will be brand new summers tires installed in next week. Car was damaged in a parking lot. Hood fender and headlight were damaged. EVERYTHING WAS FIXED AT VW SOURCES. So all oem parts. There will be NO problems at the end of the lease. Car has been well maintained with premium Motul Oil and oem filters, and I have all receipts. Car has 3M clear bra on the bumper, hood, fenders and mirrors. It also comes with weathertech mats up front and the standard VW monster mats in the rear. I have also installed a CTS intake for a little added sound (I will supply the OEM intake) and there is also a 034 billet lower engine mount insert to firm up the drive train. There is no vibration caused by the insert. It’s easily removable. Car is still basically new and carries the balance of the manufacture warranty of 4yrs/80k.

Here’s a list of my mild modifications/accessories that I didn’t include in my add.
Just to peak your interest in my car a little more, here’s a list of the mods. Mild mods.
Unitronics stage 1+ with uniconect cable
034 lower dog bone mount insert (helps minimize drive train losses)
CTS turbo intake
Gloss black emblems
Wethertech mats up front
3M clear bra on front bumper, hood, fenders and mirrors
ECS Tuning Flush spacer kit
Adjustable center arm rest (they removed it for this Gen, not sure why. So installed on from the previous Gen)
Various VCDS tweaks no seat belt chime, downward tilting passenger side review when reversing and a few other little tweaks.

Lease details are $655/month TAX IN, 48 month with 24 left. Buy out is 23k at the end of the lease. I will pay the transfer fees.

For some reason it’s not letting me post pictures, so here’s a link to my add on Kijiji. Please refer to the add for pictures. And honestly, that the best way to reach me as well. Thanks!

Louis

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...p_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social