GOLFMKV

Feeler: 2016 CPO GTI 4 door PP LP DSG 21k miles

Chuckable

Ready to race!
And last ones ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chuckable

Ready to race!
Thanks! Although I think it’s a pretty good deal as is, price is negotiable.

If the car doesn’t sell as is, I will eventually remove the minimal mods it has and sell them.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Great looking car with tasteful mods that shouldn't scare anyone off. The only problem is most people on here already own a MK7; did you cross post on the MK6 and MK5 forums?

GLWS!

Chuckable

Ready to race!
Great looking car with tasteful mods that shouldn't scare anyone off. The only problem is most people on here already own a MK7; did you cross post on the MK6 and MK5 forums?

GLWS!

Good point! No, I didn't, but will take your advice and cross-post later today.

tyramz

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'19 Spektrum Golf R
Yea if you do start taking off parts and decide to sell the Neuspeeds let me know! Those are the exact specs I am in the market for lol

Chuckable

Ready to race!
Yea if you do start taking off parts and decide to sell the Neuspeeds let me know! Those are the exact specs I am in the market for lol

You're not the first one to mention the wheels! A local forum member has already approached me about them. If I ultimately decide to sell the wheels he has first dibs on them since he asked first, but if that fell though then you'd be next!

Chuckable

Ready to race!
The car is going up on Craigslist as well, and then Autotrader and Cars.com at some point. Happy to answer any questions about the car if anyone has any.

Chuckable

Ready to race!
Will be doing an oil change this weekend. Last oil change was about 4800 miles ago.

Last edited:

Chuckable

Ready to race!
Additional shots of under car in engine compartment area showing all stock components never modified.

Last edited: