GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Big Brake Kit

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
What exactly makes this a better option than the ttrs brakes? These are smaller and maybe a little lighter although they look nicer. Ttrs brakes are about 1600$ I think

Fueggo91

What exactly makes this a better option than the ttrs brakes? These are smaller and maybe a little lighter although they look nicer. Ttrs brakes are about 1600$ I think
I'm not sure what would make one better over the other. You'd have to ask APR.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP

I don’t think you realize what’s for sale. This is a quality BBK.

You have a floating rotor on an aluminum hat which reduces weight.
The rotor ring is bespoke cast in Italy to provide reduced wear and better heat tolerance to resist cracking
The caliper is designed to be stiff and reduce flex when applying brakes
This 6-piston caliper has a much larger pad than the TTRS caliper, so will last much longer and handle heat much better
You have plenty of performance pad options vs TTRS caliper
The pistons in the caliper have high temp seals that will not get hard and brittle if you run your car on track.
They also have an internal wiper seal to keep dirt out vs dust boots which will disintegrate if you run your car on track.

If you have seen the quality of these brakes you wouldn’t be making this ridiculous low-ball offer.

To the seller good luck with your sale.