GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Michelin deal on at Costco again

adam1991

Banned
through 10/28, buy four Michelins and get $70 off (pretty standard deal)--but pay with your Costco VISA card and get another $60 off, for a total of $130 off four tires.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

adam1991

Banned
The $70 off is generally available from any tire store. The additional $60 off covers Costco's installation and disposal fees. So the net is $151.49 per tire, installed.

The Stig2

Ready to race!
Those AS3+ tires are seriously amazing tires. I have zero interest in summer tires now.

I run both AS3+ from Nov to April, and the PS4s for the summer months. As great as the AS3+ tires run, the PS4Ss gives the car that extra kick and the handling feels even better. I just switched over to the AS last week, and even with a Hunter road force balancing and 4 wheel alignment, feels like a downgrade. Its not a significant difference, but the feel is definitely noticeable. Can't wait until April

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'15 CSG GTI 2DR M/T
Well of course the summers will feel better but for those who don't want to mess around with having 2 sets of wheels/tires the AS3+ is one of (if not) the best all arounders out there.

Good to know that they really aren't that far off from the 4S's though!