Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Performance 2dr

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Performance 2dr
Man, I love that blue!
This car in this color is my favorite version - looks wise of all the Golf's, GTI's and R's.
I'm taking a couple of cues off of this car and putting black mirror caps, a Maxton spoiler (I know, not the same) and graphite - though not black - wheels on my car.

Yeah I am thinking of a Maxton spoiler too - along with dark rims and a black roof.

Perhaps a black side stripe similar to the Clubsport, too.

Sidebrowns

Passed Driver's Ed
LOVE IT!!!

Thanks, I do too!! ;)

Man, I love that blue!
This car in this color is my favorite version - looks wise of all the Golf's, GTI's and R's.
I'm taking a couple of cues off of this car and putting black mirror caps, a Maxton spoiler (I know, not the same) and graphite - though not black - wheels on my car.

I agree! I'd love to see your car after these modifications. :D

That is one impressive introduction, and worth taking the time to read. Great pics too.

Thank you so much for the kind words, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks for sharing this GroceryGTIer. :) It's a shame they didn't change the image of the 2019 to match what color you bought; though for selfish reasons I'm glad they chose the blue. :p

Abbott Martin

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI Performance 2dr
Great intro! Big fan of those wheels and that color!!
I’ve wanted a blue Golf since first seeing a friend’s R32 years ago.
Sent by raven from Castle Black

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Yeah I am thinking of a Maxton spoiler too - along with dark rims and a black roof.

Perhaps a black side stripe similar to the Clubsport, too.

Sounds good.
I love the way the black accents look on lighter colored GTI's.
My intention is for it to look like it's stock for anyone who doesn't know the car.
With the Nuesspeed wheels, you can get center caps too.

Sidebrowns

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone with a 19 who has had no stalling gotten the 24FX update? When I saw 24FD was good until 2025 I put it on the back burner but now seems like they're pushing harder for the fix? I've only had the incorrect gear issue which I shrugged off since I never had stalling.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Anyone with a 19 who has had no stalling gotten the 24FX update? When I saw 24FD was good until 2025 I put it on the back burner but now seems like they're pushing harder for the fix? I've only had the incorrect gear issue which I shrugged off since I never had stalling.
You might not get a response because the thread is 2 1/2 years old.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3

I have a '19 with no stalling issue, did the 24FX update and haven't had any issues post-update.