GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The official "Post your deal!!!" thread

jc311

In case it helps anyone, I agreed to a purchase price $5900 below MSRP (including $500 partner discount) on a 2019 Autobahn DSG. Had to accept the 3.9% VCI financing. Tried 3 other dealers, none willing to match or get within $1k (1 flat out didn’t believe me). Take delivery tomorrow.

A 2018 Autobahn would have been about $1k less, but I think the 7 speed and the car not being 1 year old the minute it’s driven off the lot is worth it.

deaddog

Passed Driver's Ed
In case it helps anyone, I agreed to a purchase price $5900 below MSRP (including $500 partner discount) on a 2019 Autobahn DSG. Had to accept the 3.9% VCI financing. Tried 3 other dealers, none willing to match or get within $1k (1 flat out didn’t believe me). Take delivery tomorrow.

A 2018 Autobahn would have been about $1k less, but I think the 7 speed and the car not being 1 year old the minute it’s driven off the lot is worth it.

jc311 -- nice deal and I agree that 19 is a no-brainer at $1K spread. I PM'ed you. Thanks

Mk_GTI

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

The advantage to buying at the end of the model year is the car has a 6-12 month advantage for mileage accumulation if you drive average miles (about 12K/yr) or put on a few extra per year to bring up to average later on.

coofoodo2

Been lurking for a minute here.... I have an offer for $29.4k on 2019 SE. It's about $32.7k with TTL

Based on what I've seen here for the 2018 SE leather package, do you think I can can get to around $30-31k otd if i hold out for a while longer???

Any feedback much appreciated!

jc311

The advantage to buying at the end of the model year is the car has a 6-12 month advantage for mileage accumulation if you drive average miles (about 12K/yr) or put on a few extra per year to bring up to average later on.

That’s a good point, especially if the car is kept for a long time

mr_edly

2016 Volkswagen Golf GTI Autobahn with 16,140 miles on it,
some kind of matte black vinyl wrap I'm not sure how to wash,
19" Niche wheels that I'm afraid will be very easy to damage.
$22,176 out the door.

More bells and whistles than I can figure out quickly. Is there a thread on overlooked options?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

deaddog

Passed Driver's Ed
$5000 off 2019 AB, DSG, including partner program. Cash deal. Had an offer of $5700 off but wrong color, further away, and most importantly, loaded up with port-installed accessories which drove up the MSRP. These deals took a lot of searching - bunch of dealers wouldn't go lower than $2000-$2500 off.

wantone

Ready to race!
$5000 off 2019 AB, DSG, including partner program. Cash deal. Had an offer of $5700 off but wrong color, further away, and most importantly, loaded up with port-installed accessories which drove up the MSRP. These deals took a lot of searching - bunch of dealers wouldn't go lower than $2000-$2500 off.

Nevermind.

krh7

Congrats. Which dealer?